News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Latest on ebay

Started by steve, 13:54, 05 September 11

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryce

Talking absolute b*ll0cks:
Extremely Rare Vintage Soft Key Sinclair ZX Spectrum+ 128 (+PC Cassette Adapter)

The foil keyboard connectors sticking out the back would also suggest that it's not working as he suggests?

Bryce.

S0nic

Quote from: radu14m on 13:05, 11 March 14

grrrr...only delivery to uk.... >:(

i can ask seller sometime they change and accept to send out of UK ....but i need only door with red colour

ps
why cpc 464 have different colour on datassete door , sometimes is white , yellow or red?

dragon

Quote from: S0nic on 11:12, 13 March 14
i can ask seller sometime they change and accept to send out of UK ....but i need only door with red colour

ps
why cpc 464 have different colour on datassete door , sometimes is white , yellow or red?

Maybe is standar colours from country as plus cartridges, The spanish cpc 464 are all red.

teclado amstrad ordenador cpc 464 color 64k | 42143696

gerald

Quote from: dragon on 12:24, 13 March 14
Maybe is standar colours from country as plus cartridges, The spanish cpc 464 are all red.

teclado amstrad ordenador cpc 464 color 64k | 42143696
Looks more like paint aging.
Schneider have a grey painting.
Amstrad should be red. However, the red seem to be a mix of yellow and magenta (as expected), where the magenta fades away with age (UV effect ?).
You can see nearly all shade from the proper red to yellow.
I've one which is somehow orange, but you can clearly see an uneven layer of redish on top of yellow paint.

S0nic

Quote from: gerald on 14:02, 13 March 14
Looks more like paint aging.
Schneider have a grey painting.
Amstrad should be red. However, the red seem to be a mix of yellow and magenta (as expected), where the magenta fades away with age (UV effect ?).
You can see nearly all shade from the proper red to yellow.
I've one which is somehow orange, but you can clearly see an uneven layer of redish on top of yellow paint.

so it's not importnat what colour i put, i have red but can put yellow to replace broken red door?

gerald

Quote from: S0nic on 15:59, 13 March 14
so it's not importnat what colour i put, i have red but can put yellow to replace broken red door?
Well, if original colour is important for you, you should aim at a red painted door.
But a grey on Amstrad or Red/Yellow on Schneider is wrong ;)

On that picture, you can see a nice yellow to red gradient :(

Executioner

beaker

Nice find  :D I've already blown a wad on a WonderMega this month but I wouldn't mind one of these too  :D

Bryce

Quote from: Executioner on 23:51, 13 March 14
How often do these come up on ebay?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Rare-Miles-Gordon-Technologies-Sam-Coupe/121294011582

I was following a boxed one just lately, but it went for stupid money in the end, as do most things I'd like to buy: Very Rare Boxed Vintage Enterprise Sixty Four 64 Computer with Software +++ |

Bryce.

beaker

I paid more for the WonderMega  :-[ That boxed version does look in lovely condition.

pacomix

The last Sam in eBay Germany didn't come with a disk drive... and it was sold for more than 200€... The world is mad...

Bryce

Gunstick in pretty good condition and boxed: Gun Stick für Schneider/Amstrad CPC | eBay
Bryce.

steve

The Science of Cambridge MK14 always fetches in excess of £600 on ebay, I now regret selling 3 mk14s for £20, even though that happened 30 years ago. ;D

beaker

Bryce

Oops, how did it do that?? Link corrected: Gun Stick für Schneider/Amstrad CPC | eBay

Bryce.

Gryzor

Quote from: Bryce on 09:37, 14 March 14
I was following a boxed one just lately, but it went for stupid money in the end, as do most things I'd like to buy: Very Rare Boxed Vintage Enterprise Sixty Four 64 Computer with Software +++ |

Bryce.

That's a normal price for an Enterprise, they go for €300 usually...

Token

I really didn't expected a win here  :D Since I saw a cool black 464 on cpcwiki I wanted to repaint a CPC.

Clavier Amstrad CPC 6128 | eBay

steve

Please give a link to the repainted 464, and please let us see your 6128 after you have painted it. 8)

Neil79

You guys just missed out on an Amstrad CPC 464 for only £20!

Amstrad Cpc 464 With Original Monitor Joystick + 28 Games VGC | eBay

Local pick up which sucked

Back up!  :laugh:
Amstrad Cpc 464 With Original Monitor Joystick + 28 Games VGC | eBay
The latest in Indie & Retro News!!! IndieRetroNews - Indie Retro News on twitter

Token

Quote from: steve on 21:42, 16 March 14
Please give a link to the repainted 464, and please let us see your 6128 after you have painted it. 8)

I found it, wasn't simple  :P
Just picked up this little beauty from Ireland

steve

Thanks, now I remember seeing that.

Neil79

The latest in Indie & Retro News!!! IndieRetroNews - Indie Retro News on twitter

Macc

Got 6 16k upgraded ZX81's, professionally composite modded
[ebay]111302493718[/ebay]

Neil79