News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Latest on ebay

Started by steve, 13:54, 05 September 11

Previous topic - Next topic

Macc

Another Issue 1 Speccy
[ebay]111303329224[/ebay]

Bryce

gerald

Quote from: Bryce on 16:07, 24 March 14
?? 250 quid ?? You can have mine for 240 and I'll throw in the postal costs too :D

Bryce.
For 400 quid you also get a 6128+ or a 664 from this guy  :o
Video connectors and power supplies aren't cheap these days  :D

beaker

What next, 16k spectrum selling for £1000 ? lol

BluesBrothers

Quote from: beaker on 17:09, 24 March 14
What next, 16k spectrum selling for £1000 ? lol

£1100 I think you'll find ;)

dcdrac

I was staggered too, time to get the keyboard on the spare 664 working a can of retrobrite and see what I can get.

MaV

~ DER BLAUE KRISTALL ~ Amstrad CPC / Originalverpackung ~ BIG boxed ~ deutsch |

buahahahahahaahaaahahaahahaahahaahahaaahahahaahhaahhahaahahhahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Crap, my stomach hurts from all the laughing. I need a rest.
buahahahahahaahaaahahaahahaahahaahahaaahahahaahhaahhahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaaah
ahaahahaahahaahahaaahahahaahhaahhahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaaahahaahahaahahaahahaa
ahahahaahhaahhahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaaahahaahahaahahaahahaaahahahaahhaahhahaahah
hahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why doesn't ebay stop these moronic prices? (rhetorical question) It's an offense to all our intellects.

Oh yes, just go on reading, BTW: untested!

buahahahahahaahaaahahaahahaahahaahahaaahahahaahhaahhahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaaah
ahaahahaahahaahahaaahahahaahhaahhahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaaahahaahahaahahaahahaa
ahahahaahhaahhahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaaahahaahahaahahaahahaaahahahaahhaahhahaahah
hahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Black Mesa Transit Announcement System:
"Work safe, work smart. Your future depends on it."

rockrabilia

Hello folks, I haven't posted on here before though do admit to lurking the forums for a number of years (in the nicest possible way of course!)  There's every chance I know a number of you already via eBay, or from shows that we've attended, but please consider this a big hello to you all!

Anyway, I hope this is the right place to post a blatent advert for some of our CPC listings... this week we are auctioning a number of rather lovely Infocom adventure titles.  It's rare for us to find this many Infocom games together in one go, let alone in this condition, hence the reason that I felt I had to shout about it:

rockrabilia | eBay

Six have been uploaded so far, along with a couple of other games including some Rainbird titles, but there are a further twelve Infocom auctions to be uploaded shortly.

Tim @ RoCKRaBiLiA  :)

BluesBrothers

Hey Tim,

Great to see you over here

Goodluck with your auctions

Rob (BB)

BluesBrothers

Quote from: BluesBrothers on 22:18, 26 March 14
Hey Tim,

Goodluck with your auctions. For anyone who hasn't dealt with Tim before I will personally vouch for the fact he's a great chap and you can buy with confidence

Rob (BB)

dcdrac

so can I got  Gargoyle classics from them recently speedy delivery all working

rockrabilia

Quote from: BluesBrothers on 22:18, 26 March 14

Goodluck with your auctions. For anyone who hasn't dealt with Tim before I will personally vouch for the fact he's a great chap and you can buy with confidence

Rob (BB)

Thanks for the generous words, Rob ;)

Quote from: dcdrac on 23:26, 26 March 14
so can I got  Gargoyle classics from them recently speedy delivery all working

Cool, glad it reached you safely  :)

zeropolis79

I'm hoping to get Elite for my dad. that'll make him very happy, assuming I can get our CPC disc drive working.

xesrjb

,,The pellet with the poison's in the vessel with the pestle; the chalice from the palace has the brew that is true."

Neil79

The latest in Indie & Retro News!!! IndieRetroNews - Indie Retro News on twitter

Nich

Quote from: rockrabilia on 20:54, 26 March 14
Anyway, I hope this is the right place to post a blatent advert for some of our CPC listings... this week we are auctioning a number of rather lovely Infocom adventure titles.  It's rare for us to find this many Infocom games together in one go, let alone in this condition, hence the reason that I felt I had to shout about it:

Six have been uploaded so far, along with a couple of other games including some Rainbird titles, but there are a further twelve Infocom auctions to be uploaded shortly.
Yikes! :o I know Infocom games are highly sought after, but it's very rare for CPC game to sell as high as the prices listed below:

Sorcerer - £182.76
Spellbreaker - £155.99
Wishbringer - £160.99
The Witness - £162.76
Suspect - £162.76
Ballyhoo - £103.99

With twelve more games to sell, I think Tim is going to be an awful lot richer by the end of this week! I'd just love to know where he got the games from. ;) I don't stand a chance of winning any of them now. :(

I remember an eBay auction over 10 years ago where 5 CPC Infocom games (including Suspended - a game that I was fascinated by at the time) were on sale for £50.00. I really wish I'd bought them now, but I was just a poor university student back then... :(

Gryzor

Holy. Crap.

A happy seller...

MaV

Same reaction here. There's no way I could pay that much for one game. :(

Black Mesa Transit Announcement System:
"Work safe, work smart. Your future depends on it."

rockrabilia

Quote from: Nich on 19:46, 31 March 14
Yikes! :o I know Infocom games are highly sought after, but it's very rare for CPC game to sell as high

So, has this set some new records for CPC games?  Naturally we'd hoped for some decent bids on these, but I'll have to admit our expectations were somewhat surpassed  ;D   We await a further flurry of activity with this evening's final dozen auctions.  I can't imagine anyone has any money left, but we will see...

Token

I saw those games on the PCW :P text mode, meh :blank:

Rockrabilia: thanks for Pyjamarama, it was my first game ever ;) (I had the Amsoft version)

2 Cassettes Collector Rare Amstrad Amsoft Pour CPC464 | eBay

haha  :D 

Nich

Quote from: rockrabilia on 10:56, 01 April 14
So, has this set some new records for CPC games?  Naturally we'd hoped for some decent bids on these, but I'll have to admit our expectations were somewhat surpassed  ;D   We await a further flurry of activity with this evening's final dozen auctions.  I can't imagine anyone has any money left, but we will see...
I really don't know for certain, but as far as non-cartridge games are concerned, I reckon your recent sale of Sorcerer is the most expensive CPC game I've seen on eBay.

I've seen lots of French games (mostly adventure games) sell for well over the equivalent of £100 but I can't recall the highest price I've seen. However, a copy of Phénix Noir sold for about £173 yesterday. That's the only time I have ever seen this game on eBay so I'm not overly surprised it sold for so much!

However, these prices are not even close to the all-time record of £906.87 set back in October 2010 for the Holy Grail of cartridge games, Chase HQ II.