News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

FS Amstrad CPC Magazines (German, French, some British & Spanish)

Started by deepfb, 17:30, 07 May 21

Previous topic - Next topic

deepfb

Some months ago, Cpcmaníaco asked me to go with him for some magazines he was willing to buy. We met the son in law of an old who had just passed away.

The old man used to buy every Amstrad CPC magazine he had notice of. He had all the German, French, British or Spanish magazines available during the eighties, even the more obscure ones -it was an impressive collection. Cpcmaníaco just bought some issues he was interested in, and left the big lot there since he already owns the rest of them.

Now, the guy we met is still selling these magazines:

• CPC SCHNEIDER MAGAZINE (German): 1986 (x12 issues), 1987 (x12 issues), 1988 (x12 issues)
  • CPC SCHNEIDER INTERNATIONAL (German): 1985 (x12 issues), 1986 (x12 issues), 1987 (x12 issues), 1988 (x12 issues), 1989 (x12 issues), 1990 (x12 issues), 1991 (x12 issues), 1992 (x12 issues)
  • MICROSTRAD (French): no idea of what issues -if you are looking for any in particular, please ask
  • PC MAGACINE (English): no idea of what issues -if you are looking for any in particular, please ask
  • SCHNEIDER CPC (German): no idea of what issues -if you are looking for any in particular, please ask
  • SCHNEIDER PROGRAMME (German): no idea of what issues -if you are looking for any in particular, please ask
  • SCHNEIDER CPC 464 (German): no idea of what issues -if you are looking for any in particular, please ask
  • CPC REVUE DES STANDARDS AMSTRAD (French): years 1986, 1987, 1988
  • CPC SPECIAL (German): year 1988 (all issues)
  • SCHNEIDER AKTIV SPECIAL (German): years 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988
  • CPC SONDERHEFT (German): years 1986, 1987, 1987, 1989
  • AMSTRAD COMPUTER USER (English): no idea of what issues -if you are looking for any in particular, please ask
  • AMSTRAD PERSONAL (Spanish): 1-5
  • MUNDO AMSTRAD (Spanish): 4
  • TU MICRO AMSTRAD (Spanish): 1,2,3,10
  • SUPER PROGRAMAS AMSTRAD (Spanish): 1
  • AMSTRAD EDUCATIVO (Spanish): 1,2,3,4,5,7,8
  • TU MICRO (Spanish): 11
He sells every issue from 3 euro to 5 euro, depending on the amount of copies you want -the more copies you ask for, the cheaper they are.

You may have seen this sale on Facebook. I am not involved at all with the seller: I am just writing here on behalf of him. If you are interested, I will provide his email address for you to agree the purchase with him. That said, I will help if you just want to know about any particular issue of one of the magazines (i.e., "Which are the Microstrad issues for sale?"): I may ask the seller and reply in this same thread.

He is also selling an Amstrad CPC 464 with a Vortex 256K RAM expansion installed on it, along with the colour monitor, a printer and manuals. Since it is a heavy lot, I don't believe it may be of interest for anybody outside Spain. Anyway, he sells it for 250 euro.

Gryzor

deepfb

And Danish and Australian ones too! I guess he just didn't imagine there was a CPC market outside the biggest countries of Europe :-/

Anyway, he also kept the covertapes of all those magazines, and I am currently dumping them. All Schneider Aktiv and Computer Team tapes will be available very soon -I have already produced the cdts of them :-)

Gryzor