News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

R-Type (128k Easter Egg version) original for sale!

Started by ZEUSDAZ, 23:06, 07 February 21

Previous topic - Next topic

ZEUSDAZ

Appologies if this post is in the wrong section (if it is) but it is under games and It's a game I'm selling  ;D
My mint conditioned copy of R-Type (128k version by Easter Egg 2012) needs a new home, it is now listed on ebay (below link) if anyone interested.
Everything is included and in mint condition,...the box, the inlay, the disk, the booklet, the badge and the SD card which holds the in-game music in MP3 format.
It's already had a bid on so if interested get in there  :D https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/154321416443

All the best.

Gryzor

TotO

I will wait the eBay final price to know the new selling price for the third batch next year for the 10 year anniversary edition.
"You make one mistake in your life and the internet will never let you live it down" (Keith Goodyer)

Shaun M. Neary

Quote from: TotO on 14:53, 08 February 21
I will wait the eBay final price to know the new selling price for the third batch next year for the 10 year anniversary edition.

Given by Fleecebay prices, I can guarantee I'll be automatically priced out.  :( >:(
Currently playing on: 2xCPC464, 1xCPC6128, 1x464Plus, 1x6128Plus, 2xGX4000. M4 board, ZMem 1MB and still forever playing Bruce Lee.
No cheats, snapshots or emulation. I play my games as they're intended to be played. What about you?

ZEUSDAZ

Just for interest it finally sold for £46.

TotO

Not so bad for a noprofit physical edition.
The 2022 10th anniversary limited edition price will be 49€.
"You make one mistake in your life and the internet will never let you live it down" (Keith Goodyer)

Shaun M. Neary

Quote from: TotO on 16:40, 15 February 21
Not so bad for a noprofit physical edition.
The 2022 10th anniversary limited edition price will be 49€.

It better come with a cure for Covid for that price, pal!  :laugh:
Currently playing on: 2xCPC464, 1xCPC6128, 1x464Plus, 1x6128Plus, 2xGX4000. M4 board, ZMem 1MB and still forever playing Bruce Lee.
No cheats, snapshots or emulation. I play my games as they're intended to be played. What about you?

tjohnson

Quote from: Shaun M. Neary on 16:55, 15 February 21

It better come with a cure for Covid for that price, pal!  :laugh:

Maybe it could include something better than that.  I'm amazed anyone would bid so much for a physical copy of a free have but I guess few come up for sale and if a handful of people want it then it gets bid up.

Shaun M. Neary

Quote from: tjohnson on 16:57, 15 February 21Maybe it could include something better than that.  I'm amazed anyone would bid so much for a physical copy of a free have but I guess few come up for sale and if a handful of people want it then it gets bid up.

Or if their mates bid on it to drive the price up.
I've been around ebay too long. I don't trust one single fuckin auction! :D

TotO

Quote from: tjohnson on 16:57, 15 February 21
Maybe it could include something better than that.
Exactly, a "better" content.

Quote from: tjohnson on 16:57, 15 February 21I'm amazed anyone would bid so much for a physical copy of a free have but I guess few come up for sale and if a handful of people want it then it gets bid up.
Yes, because it was not the first print with serial number, colour labels and poster... neither the exclusive Gold edition, but the very common second print. eBay is always filled of compulsive peoples. :)

tjohnson

Quote from: TotO on 17:35, 15 February 21
Yes, because it was not the first print with serial number, colour labels and poster... neither the exclusive Gold edition, but the very common second print. eBay is always filled of compulsive peoples. :)
Years ago I worked in a plate factory writing serial numbers on limited edition  decorative plates as it added value, they arrived in bulk on palettes, no idea where they came from but probably China  Ave there was no limit to them...

TotO

Quote from: tjohnson on 21:33, 15 February 21Years ago I worked in a plate factory writing serial numbers on limited edition  decorative plates as it added value, they arrived in bulk on palettes, no idea where they came from but probably China  Ave there was no limit to them...
The Limited Edition is 25 copies (#1 to #25) for the R-Type 25th anniversary in 2012. It is a sticker on the box showing this number...

tjohnson

Was the one sold on ebay the limited edition?

TotO

Quote from: tjohnson on 22:02, 15 February 21
Was the one sold on ebay the limited edition?
No, it is the second print edition.