News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

WANTED: Keyboard for PCW 8256 / 8512

Started by pollito, 08:45, 16 May 23

Previous topic - Next topic

pollito

I have just bought a PCW 8512 on eBay which did not come with a keyboard.

If anyone has a spare one that would be great. It would be to send to Bath, Somerset.

Thanks in advance,
Nick

GeoffB17

There's a business cjemicros that has listed a number of PCW items, and there's an 8256 keyboard (tested) listed there now.  The price I think included UK p&p.  Separate keyboads are otherwise listed from time to time.

Functionally, the keybd for the 8256 and the 8512 are the same (the colour is different).

Geoff

pollito

Quote from: GeoffB17 on 15:08, 16 May 23There's a business cjemicros that has listed a number of PCW items, and there's an 8256 keyboard (tested) listed there now.  The price I think included UK p&p.  Separate keyboads are otherwise listed from time to time.

Functionally, the keybd for the 8256 and the 8512 are the same (the colour is different).

Geoff
Thanks, Geoff. I have bought stuff from CJE before for my Acorns and he is on the pricey side, so I usually only use him if it's impossible to find an item elsewhere.

I managed to find a working one for £20 delivered on eBay, which seems to be the going rate there so problem solved.

Thanks again for your help.

Nick