News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

You pay the postage (only) - various cables

Started by ComSoft6128, 15:07, 05 September 22

Previous topic - Next topic

ComSoft6128

Working my way thru the "Amstrad Cupboards from Hell" I've ran across two black bags of cables which are no use to me.

So first up - a DIN (5 pin) splitter for the tape socket on a 6128 - one end male with two female (5 pin) sockets.

a DIN (5 pin) extension lead (1M) - male to male     

a DIN (5 pin ) lead which terminates in 4 female RCA sockets.

These were used for various CPC projects in the dim and distant past (25 - 30) years ago and as far as I'm aware are working fine - all have been stored in dry condition.

There will be more over the next week or so and I'll add them to this thread.

Available to members worldwide.

Update:

One Plus monitor extension cable ( 8 pin DIN ) - 2 metres.

SET
One 6128 5v extension cable - 1 metre?
One 6128 12v extension lead - 1 metre?

One 6128 Plus 8 pin DIN male to female 6 pin DIN (6128 MONITOR) extension lead - this one looks about 3 metres in length but to be honest I don't have the time to measure all of these.

One short (5ocm?) extension cable to enable a Plus to use a CPC monitor - same pins as above.

eto

Quote from: ComSoft6128 on 15:07, 05 September 22SET
One 6128 5v extension cable - 1 metre?
One 6128 12v extension lead - 1 metre?
If those are still available, I would be happy to get them. 

ComSoft6128

Cool,

I think those are brand new/never used and were stock for customers but never sold.
Please PM your address and I'll get them off to you end of this week/beginning of next.
I won't bother sending them tracked and only pay the postage WHEN they arrive.

ComSoft6128

Another day another bag.

OK this time I have what look like printer cables - edge connector to centronics type (6128) and centronics to centronics (Plus).

Again these have been stored in a a dry environment and should be working - but to be quite clear I have no way of knowing that 100%

Also one "J41S 3 Way Audio Video AV RCA Switch Selector Box Splitter For XBOX XBOX360 DVD PS" is available.

Titi

Hi,
I am interested in a cable- edge connector to centronics type (6128) and a câble  centronics to centronics (Plus)

ComSoft6128

Quote from: Titi on 09:53, 06 September 22Hi,
I am interested in a cable- edge connector to centronics type (6128) and a câble  centronics to centronics (Plus)
OK @Titi I'll put them aside for you.

Titi

ComSoft6128

Also one KONIX Speedking Joystick - working and in good (but not perfect) condition.