News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

About TFM ban

Started by Hicks, 12:41, 04 March 14

Previous topic - Next topic

MaV

Quote from: GryzorPS I think I'm making some custom undies with "λωλίστη" (why the undertone on "η"?) for my girl :D
the undertone is the proper dative case for old greek. You can ignore it, if you like. ;)
Black Mesa Transit Announcement System:
"Work safe, work smart. Your future depends on it."

Gryzor

Yeah, I know all about dative cases, but was that a dative?

Bah, we're too far off-course! TFM will  be back (?) in three days!

TotO

If he want to be back... (worst topic ever w/ 100+ likes)
"You make one mistake in your life and the internet will never let you live it down" (Keith Goodyer)

ralferoo

So λωλολαλεσει? ;)

tastefulmrship

FRANCE 20 - 22 IRELAND!

(Sorry! This thread seems to just be a dumping ground for anything non-topic related... so I thought this was the best place to put this!)

EDIT: Oh, I forgot the smiley -  :laugh:

EDIT: Ooops, even the smiley seems offensive, so here's a normal one -  :)

EDIT: Wow! Even that smiley seems to be mocking the French rugby team and supporters. Ok, I quit! Ban me!

TotO

Yes, the men team is not good... Stupid play up to the end. (a drop was so easy to achieve in the last minutes)
But, the french women team kick ass all and won the grand slam.  :-*
"You make one mistake in your life and the internet will never let you live it down" (Keith Goodyer)

Munchausen

Quote from: Sykobee (Briggsy) on 22:32, 13 March 14

You haven't undergone the ritual of eightbittenisation? OMG! Heretic! :p

I haven't gone to any meetings either. Certainly not in Greece.

+1  :o

MaV

Quote from: Gryzor on 10:00, 15 March 14Yeah, I know all about dative cases, but was that a dative?
Yep. Since this is an adjective, see also:
Apple of Discord - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

καλλίστῃ for "to the fairest" (or modern greek: καλλίστη) - but I did make a mistake: you need to add the article: τῇ (or modern: τη)
Black Mesa Transit Announcement System:
"Work safe, work smart. Your future depends on it."

Gryzor

Actually I only understood later that the dative was intentional, but anyhow; sounds better indeed! As for the article, no, you don't need it. In ancient Greek you can do away with pretty much anything that is implied and has a one-to-one relation. Dative implies the article and the specific article only goes with dative, therefore it can be omitted. I think.

(modern Greek is "στη(ν)").

EgoTrip

You got lucky on that forward pass though. Still, it was a good way for O'Driscoll to go out. All those penalties England gave away in the Wales match was what lost them the 6N trophy.

beaker

I think it was the right result :)

Great way to end your career.

BSC

Quote from: beaker on 01:39, 17 March 14
I think it was the right result :)

Great way to end your career.

TFM ended his CPC career..?
** My SID player/tracker AYAY Kaeppttn! on github **  Some CPC music and experiments ** Other music ** More music on scenestream (former nectarine) ** Some shaders ** Some Soundtrakker tunes ** Some tunes in Javascript

My hardware: ** Schneider CPC 464 with colour screen, 64k extension, 3" and 5,25 drives and more ** Amstrad CPC 6128 with M4 board, GreaseWeazle.

beaker

I hope not. Went a bit off topic and was talking about the rugby lol

Animalgril987

Quote from: Sykobee (Briggsy) on 13 March 2014, 21:32:57

+1 

Another +1  :(

GUNHED

What on old topic coming up....

Well then. Greetings from TFM - he wishes all of you just Light, Love, Peace, Health and Creativity.  :)
http://futureos.de --> Get the revolutionary FutureOS (Update: 2023.11.30)
http://futureos.cpc-live.com/files/LambdaSpeak_RSX_by_TFM.zip --> Get the RSX-ROM for LambdaSpeak :-) (Updated: 2021.12.26)

VintageAdvantage

Quote from: Animalgril987 on 23:53, 18 March 21Quote from: Sykobee (Briggsy) on 13 March 2014, 21:32:57

+1

Another +1 

Wtf is this? And so unnecessary... after all these years. Well, where is the HOS button when you need it... :D   

QuoteQuote from: Gunhed
Well then. Greetings from TFM - he wishes all of you just Light, Love, Peace, Health and Creativity. 
To you too  :D