News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Computing With Amstrad (Part Two)

Started by jonesypeter, 18:11, 10 February 11

Previous topic - Next topic

jonesypeter

Hi,

Thanks for the great site. When I download Computing With Amstrad (Part Two) and open with 7zip I get the error attached:

Can you help?  Also I have purchased from Ebay a DVD which apparently has all pages from Amstrad User Magazine (I note you seem to have some missing according to the text).  Assuming they have not just ripped yours would you like me to post you a copy of the DVD (Free of course).  Just let me know offline.

Many thanks

Peter Jones

Devilmarkus

Use WinRAR instead?
It also can try to fix CRC errors...
When you put your ear on a hot stove, you can smell how stupid you are ...

Amstrad CPC games in your webbrowser

JavaCPC Desktop Full Release

jonesypeter

Thanks, but that has not fixed it:

!   C:\Users\Peter Jones\Downloads\Computing With The Amstrad.part2.rar: You need to start extraction from a previous volume to unpack Computing With The Amstrad\cwa8604\cwa02040486063.jpg

jonesypeter

I tried the repair option as well.  Sorry I should have mentioned that.

Johnny Olsen

Try right click on Computing With Amstrad (Part one) and unpack using winrar
you need to have both pack in the directory.

They probably work together.

Gryzor

Hello mate,

Really, thanks for pointing the problem out and for your offer. I think I do have the complete collection among my DVDs - will have to check. If not, I'll take you up on the offer - it'll be really helpful, because in turn I send the mag collections out to anyone who asks for them at no cost...

Thanks again
T

jonesypeter

Many thanks for the help.  Downloading the 3 parts worked.

I was wondering if anyone had scans of the issues after the 30 issues downloadable from the website?  Also June 1987 only has the first 24 pages.

Best wishes

Peter Jones