General Category > CPCWiki Discussion

Error on Chrome - Wiki cannot be loaded any more

(1/3) > >>

eto:
I can login to the forum if I enter a full URL but the main WIKI page just throws an error.

It's exactly like it was on mobile before, but now also on Desktop Chrome (Apple Mac) - see screenshot attached. This happened after Chrome has been updated to 94.0.4606.71

Firefox still works and shows the wiki page without an error.

Gryzor:
Hmmm that's weird. With 94.0.4606.81 here, I don't even get the single non-fatal error we were getting before. Vivaldi with 94.0.4606.72 is also just fine...

Can you try an anonymous tab or clearing cache?

eto:
AH - that helps.

Anonymous window works.

Also deleting cookies will work, but only if ALL cookies are deleted. I removed every cookie one by one, but only after all have been deleted, I did get the website again.

Animalgril987:
Chrome on my tablet is working ok on a normal tab, as long as I use desktop mode.

However, I am having an issue with the main wiki on my Windows XP machine.
Basically I can no longer access the wiki because apparently my system clock is ahead ( even though I tried re-syncing to internet time, and the clock in the system tray is correct).
The only website causing the issue is the main wiki !?

Gryzor:

--- Quote from: eto on 17:02, 08 October 21 ---AH - that helps.

Anonymous window works.

Also deleting cookies will work, but only if ALL cookies are deleted. I removed every cookie one by one, but only after all have been deleted, I did get the website again.

--- End quote ---
No idea why cookies cause this error to be honest, but I'm not inclined to fix it since it's so easily fixable on the user end😉

--- Quote from: Animalgril987 on 18:07, 08 October 21 ---Chrome on my tablet is working ok on a normal tab, as long as I use desktop mode.

However, I am having an issue with the main wiki on my Windows XP machine.
Basically I can no longer access the wiki because apparently my system clock is ahead ( even though I tried re-syncing to internet time, and the clock in the system tray is correct).
The only website causing the issue is the main wiki !?

--- End quote ---

Huh. What error do you get?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version