News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Error on the Wiki

Started by BSC, 19:33, 26 August 21

Previous topic - Next topic

BSC

Hi Gryzor,

I am seeing errors all over the place on the Wiki:

Warning:  array_merge_recursive(): Argument #1 is not an array in /home/gryzor/cpcwiki_backup/httpdocs/includes/registration/ExtensionProcessor.php on line 294
** My SID player/tracker AYAY Kaeppttn! on github **  Some CPC music and experiments ** Other music ** More music on scenestream (former nectarine) ** Some shaders ** Some Soundtrakker tunes ** Some tunes in Javascript

My hardware: ** Schneider CPC 464 with colour screen, 64k extension, 3" and 5,25 drives and more ** Amstrad CPC 6128 with M4 board, GreaseWeazle.

robcfg

Yes, you're not the only one, but @Gryzor is working on it  8)

Gryzor

Am I?

Oh yes, that's what I've been telling people.

Caused by an incompatibility on the server. However I just had an idea that looks promising so I'll try it tonight!

ComSoft6128

If it's a quick fix fair enough.
But the errors don't appear critical so maybe being plonked on the couch watching what passes for a decent movie these days might be better on a Friday night after working in the office all week?
And have a look at the problem tomorrow or Sunday............ :)

Gryzor

Well the fix itself appears pretty simple and quick - login, change some code, restart server (maybe even not). But you know how this goes - next thing you know the site goes bananas or all images are replaced by photos of kittens and you spend the weekend trying to revert to the now-looking-pretty-good version :D

robcfg

Or links go haywire...  ;D

Gryzor