News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Meanwhile at a spectrum user's house...

Started by VincentGR, 23:06, 14 May 20

Previous topic - Next topic

VincentGR

Audronic

? Is the CPC6128 Coming IN or Going OUT ?

Ray
Procrastinators Unite,
If it Ain't Broke PLEASE Don't Fix it.
I keep telling you I am Not Pedantic.
As I Live " Down Under " I Take my Gravity Tablets and Wear my Magnetic Boots to Keep me from Falling off.

VincentGR

Bryce

So you've reached that stage of Home Office / Lockdown, that you really have run out of things to do? :D

Bryce.

VintageAdvantage

REDRUM... REDRUM...DARTSMA... DARTSMA...  ??? 

GUNHED

The human carbon device seems to be shocked. This is not understandable. If spectrum users see an Amstrad CPC6128 the usually fall to their knees and pray to their appeared god. On the other hand, if a spectrum computer would enter an Amstrad household this behaviour would be explainable.

However these are all peanuts. Take a look at the hell fire coming with some commodore crap.  :o
http://futureos.de --> Get the revolutionary FutureOS (Update: 2023.11.30)
http://futureos.cpc-live.com/files/LambdaSpeak_RSX_by_TFM.zip --> Get the RSX-ROM for LambdaSpeak :-) (Updated: 2021.12.26)

Bryce

Quote from: GUNHED on 15:09, 15 May 20
The human carbon device seems to be shocked. This is not understandable. If spectrum users see an Amstrad CPC6128 the usually fall to their knees and pray to their appeared god. On the other hand, if a spectrum computer would enter an Amstrad household this behaviour would be explainable.

However these are all peanuts. Take a look at the hell fire coming with some commodore crap.  :o

Yeah, Spectrum enters an Amstrad users house... The owner finds a use for it...

Bryce.

TotO

"You make one mistake in your life and the internet will never let you live it down" (Keith Goodyer)

Bryce

Quote from: TotO on 17:47, 15 May 20
The same on the other side?  ;D

Are you outing yourself as a Spectrum fanboi!!??

Bryce.

arkive

Quote from: Bryce on 18:21, 15 May 20
Spectrum fanboi
Somebody called me?

Nice try, but in reality a Spectrum user would most likely be too busy having fun with all that soft which never made it to Amstrad to pay any attention  ;D

Bryce

Here, I added some colour clash to your Avatar to remind you of how great the graphics are in all of those games :D

Bryce.

VincentGR

Bryce, this is overpowered.
You give a free colour like this.

arkive

Quote from: Bryce on 10:37, 16 May 20
in all of those games

Below, my desk with one of those games.

But, we both know it wasn't all of those games. One of the best things about the ZX was watching some clever/incredible stunts coders have pulled to make things look good, despite the hardware limitations.

Besides, the choice of...
a) a game with some corners cut
b) no game
...should be easy enough  ;)