News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

PCW and NC Mainboard Versions page(s)?

Started by robcfg, 22:15, 14 October 11

Previous topic - Next topic

robcfg

I know Gryzor is not very enthusiastic about anything non-cpc (and it has a fair share of reason on the subject), but as many here love Amstrad products in general and this place is simply AWESOME, I'd like to ask if it would be acceptable to have a couple of pages like our Mainboard Versions page for the CPC, but for NC and/or PCW mainboards.

I have nice 300 dpi scans and rom dumps waiting for some love  ;D

TFM

Hi Rob,

That's an amazing great idea!!! As a CPC-Wiki IMHO we should have a page for every NC, PCW and the PDA600 - I mean anything Z80. So ... up to the PcW16 :-)

And a mainboard page would be great. I mean it's essential hardware, not something else.

Also CPC and PCW share CP/M, Protext (= Prowort), Arnor-C and a lot of stuff together.

Further I must mention, we do have a c64 page, so the PCW must be there too!  ;D :)
TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

genesis8

I think it's also a great idea, PDA and NC and nice items.

Gryzor

Quote from: robcfg on 22:15, 14 October 11
I know Gryzor is not very enthusiastic about anything non-cpc (and it has a fair share of reason on the subject),

Really? If I ever was of that opinion, I've changed it by now :D I actually logged on to post about a 9512 auction!

So, yeah, do go ahead! What machines have you got?

robcfg

Maybe I misunderstood you  :o

Anyway, I created the PCW and NC Mainboard Versions pages, moved the NC PCB pictures there and added the PCW 8256 PCB scans, more coming soon.

I hope you like them  ;)

By the way, I don't know if 8256 and 8512 are the same PCB more or less populated with RAM chips, so I put them under separate categories.

SyX

¡¡¡Un trabajo magnífico robcfg!!!  :D

TFM

Quote from: SyX on 14:46, 19 October 11
¡¡¡Un trabajo magnífico robcfg!!!  :D

Si claro! Muy perfecto!  :)
TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

Gryzor

Extremely nice photos! I think my NCs are the only machines in my collection that haven't been opened, nice to see what's inside!

Bryce

Yeah, seriously good resolution and clarity. I could almost clone one from the Photo :D

Bryce.