News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Please reply

Started by Gryzor, 13:30, 05 August 20

Previous topic - Next topic

BSC

Quote from: Gryzor on 11:48, 06 August 20Quote from: BSC on Today at 11:41
No tengo dinero.

Hey! I never said nor wrote that!
** My SID player/tracker AYAY Kaeppttn! on github **  Some CPC music and experiments ** Other music ** More music on scenestream (former nectarine) ** Some shaders ** Some Soundtrakker tunes ** Some tunes in Javascript

My hardware: ** Schneider CPC 464 with colour screen, 64k extension, 3" and 5,25 drives and more ** Amstrad CPC 6128 with M4 board, GreaseWeazle.

villain

Quote from: BSC on 21:18, 06 August 20
Hey! I never said nor wrote that!
And of course it's not true!  8)

mr_lou

Quote from: Donald_Trump on 21:26, 06 August 20This is the bestest forum inside of the Internets. According to many surveys it's much better than any other forum in the world. Just read the books. Many people say so. I was the first to say that.

I don't see anything wrong with the quote system either.

Gryzor

Make Amstrad Great Again.

villain

Atari first! Huh...

Shining

Missing the dislike button  :P ;) .
TGS is back

Download my productions at:
cpc.scifinet.org

BSC

Quote from: Gryzor on 13:28, 06 August 20
BSC is the best!

Thanks, Gryzor, much appreciated. And the quoting-system does indeed work perfectly.
** My SID player/tracker AYAY Kaeppttn! on github **  Some CPC music and experiments ** Other music ** More music on scenestream (former nectarine) ** Some shaders ** Some Soundtrakker tunes ** Some tunes in Javascript

My hardware: ** Schneider CPC 464 with colour screen, 64k extension, 3" and 5,25 drives and more ** Amstrad CPC 6128 with M4 board, GreaseWeazle.

Gryzor

You guys do realise that this is how the quoting system works in all forum software, right? :D Quoting just copies the text and places the appropriate tags :)

Shining

Quote from: Gryzor on 10:47, 07 August 20
You guys do realise that this is how the quoting system works in all forum software, right? Quoting just copies the text and places the appropriate tags
You guys do realise that this is how the quoting system works in all forum software, right? Quoting just copies the text and places the appropriate tags

Quote from: This user does not existCPC WIKI RULEZ

In deep quoting and quoting not existing users  :D .
TGS is back

Download my productions at:
cpc.scifinet.org

Gryzor

Not creepy at all :D