News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

38 years old demo unearthed

Started by BSC, 00:27, 12 May 24

Previous topic - Next topic

BSC

Hola! While digging through my old disk (images), I found one of the earliest "demos" I ever made. Which I also totally forgot about until seeing it on my emulator :) 

The download link is at https://www.pouet.net/prod.php?which=96953

I feel so old now ... 
** My SID player/tracker AYAY Kaeppttn! on github **  Some CPC music and experiments ** Other music ** More music on scenestream (former nectarine) ** Some shaders ** Some Soundtrakker tunes ** Some tunes in Javascript

My hardware: ** Schneider CPC 464 with colour screen, 64k extension, 3" and 5,25 drives and more ** Amstrad CPC 6128 with M4 board, GreaseWeazle.

roudoudou

Why Cologne instead of Köln ?
The world wants to know
My pronouns are RASM and ACE

BSC

Quote from: roudoudou on 05:36, 12 May 24Why Cologne instead of Köln ?
The world wants to know
Because BWK (BetaWeichKöln) was already taken.
** My SID player/tracker AYAY Kaeppttn! on github **  Some CPC music and experiments ** Other music ** More music on scenestream (former nectarine) ** Some shaders ** Some Soundtrakker tunes ** Some tunes in Javascript

My hardware: ** Schneider CPC 464 with colour screen, 64k extension, 3" and 5,25 drives and more ** Amstrad CPC 6128 with M4 board, GreaseWeazle.

rexbeng

OH NOES! :o  You changed history! Now Hicks will have to track down and burn all the books he printed! :o

MaV

Quote from: rexbeng on 11:58, 12 May 24OH NOES! :o  You changed history! Now Hicks will have to track down and burn all the books he printed!

AND he'll have a good chance to succeed in this endeavour. Think of François Toulour in Ocean's Twelve where he evades the lasers in the high security room. Nobody will be safe! :D
Black Mesa Transit Announcement System:
"Work safe, work smart. Your future depends on it."

McArti0

Quote from: BSC on 00:27, 12 May 24I feel so old now ... 
it was in the times when crocodiles danced on the ground. :-X :laugh:
CPC 6128, Whole 6128 and Only 6128, with .....
NewPAL v3 for use all 128kB RAM by CRTC as VRAM
TYPICAL :) TV Funai 22FL532/10 with VGA-RGB-in.

BSC

Quote from: rexbeng on 11:58, 12 May 24OH NOES! :o  You changed history! Now Hicks will have to track down and burn all the books he printed! :o
Or he can invent a time machine and steal my CPC to unchange history :D