News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

BSC Megademo on YouTube

Started by BSC, 19:35, 15 November 20

Previous topic - Next topic

BSC

After only 15 years I finally managed to record and upload a video of it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLaGS5dRRlo

** My SID player/tracker AYAY Kaeppttn! on github **  Some CPC music and experiments ** Other music ** More music on scenestream (former nectarine) ** Some shaders ** Some Soundtrakker tunes ** Some tunes in Javascript

My hardware: ** Schneider CPC 464 with colour screen, 64k extension, 3" and 5,25 drives and more ** Amstrad CPC 6128 with M4 board, GreaseWeazle.

Prodatron

But where is the cheat part? :D

GRAPHICAL Z80 MULTITASKING OPERATING SYSTEM

TotO

Hey!!! 6128 is 64K chip and 64K slow! :D
"You make one mistake in your life and the internet will never let you live it down" (Keith Goodyer)

ComSoft6128

norecess464

Hey @BSC

Regarding the timeline, I guess you started working on the Sountrakker after this megademo, right ?
My personal website: https://norecess.cpcscene.net
My current project is Sonic GX, a remake of Sonic the Hedgehog for the awesome Amstrad GX-4000 game console!

BSC

Quote from: norecess on 15:45, 16 November 20Regarding the timeline, I guess you started working on the Sountrakker after this megademo, right ?

I guess that both overlapped, at least partially. I remember being already interested in audio players and AY stuff when working on that demo. Heck, I even transferred samples from ST01 and tried to come up with some crude (and really lame) kind of sample tracker. Nothing ever came out of this at that time, though...
** My SID player/tracker AYAY Kaeppttn! on github **  Some CPC music and experiments ** Other music ** More music on scenestream (former nectarine) ** Some shaders ** Some Soundtrakker tunes ** Some tunes in Javascript

My hardware: ** Schneider CPC 464 with colour screen, 64k extension, 3" and 5,25 drives and more ** Amstrad CPC 6128 with M4 board, GreaseWeazle.

BSC

Quote from: Prodatron on 20:25, 15 November 20
But where is the cheat part? :D

I totally forgot that it existed :D If I remember how to trigger it, I will maybe upload that as well - now that I know the CPC world is desperately waiting for it  8)

Gryzor

Really enjoyed this, thanks!

Eheheh, Underscan :D