News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

CP/M Sprite Routine

Started by AMSDOS, 08:44, 12 September 10

Previous topic - Next topic

AMSDOS

Spoiler: ShowHide
Don't mean to sound like I'm picking on anyones emulators here, though I don't have access to many and I just felt like I should try my routine out on this one. As I mentioned it elsewhere, I ran it in CPCEMU15 without any hickups, RWCPC didn't even want to know about it and went belly up instead, unfortunately I cannot get Caprice32 or nocash to run on my computer (sorry nocash & co.) and Winape (the latest Alpha release) will run it only so many times before giving it to it's huge demand! I vagerally recall talking to Executioner about this years ago cause there was something else which wasn't running in CP/M for me and as I'm always pushing the boundaries in CP/M I can only presume I'm finding more faults for the Emulator writers to iron out?? But I don't really know if their errors based on that or if their real faults which a Real Amstrad will dig up - a worry. So if anyone is happy and can easily test this simple sprcpm.com program on a real CPC using CP/M v2.2 on Side 4 of the CP/M discs (if it's on a 6128) or CP/M v2.2 on the other computers I'd be forever greatful!  :-[

[cpc=http://cpcwiki.eu/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=1343.0;attach=923,|CPM]CPC6128[/cpc]

Well after testing it out on WebCPC it seems I cannot find anything wrong with it - I must have ran the program a hundred times, ran other programs around it like setink.com & resetcol.com and it still wasn't troubled. If it all works well like that on the real thing, then I should go ahead and start incorporating it into my program.  ::)
* Using the old Amstrad Languages :D   * with the Firmware :P
* I also like to problem solve code in BASIC :)   * And type-in Type-Ins! :D

Home Computing Weekly Programs
Popular Computing Weekly Programs
Your Computer Programs
Updated Other Program Links on Profile Page (Update April 16/15 phew!)
Programs for Turbo Pascal 3