News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

New audio stuff

Started by BSC, 14:31, 19 April 20

Previous topic - Next topic

BSC

** My SID player/tracker AYAY Kaeppttn! on github **  Some CPC music and experiments ** Other music ** More music on scenestream (former nectarine) ** Some shaders ** Some Soundtrakker tunes ** Some tunes in Javascript

My hardware: ** Schneider CPC 464 with colour screen, 64k extension, 3" and 5,25 drives and more ** Amstrad CPC 6128 with M4 board, GreaseWeazle.

RolandRadio

Welcome to RolandRadio.net We are playing the finest Amstrad CPC music 24 hours a day, seven days a week. AY around the clock. For your pleasure.

Gryzor

Ooh that's thick and nice :) Wife didn't appreciate it tho :D

BSC

Quote from: Gryzor on 11:25, 23 April 20

Haha! :D that image of a unknown greek lady not digging it made me smile.
** My SID player/tracker AYAY Kaeppttn! on github **  Some CPC music and experiments ** Other music ** More music on scenestream (former nectarine) ** Some shaders ** Some Soundtrakker tunes ** Some tunes in Javascript

My hardware: ** Schneider CPC 464 with colour screen, 64k extension, 3" and 5,25 drives and more ** Amstrad CPC 6128 with M4 board, GreaseWeazle.

RolandRadio

Oliver. You should change your link to RolandRadio in your footer. It's now: https://rolandradio.net/artists/byname/BSC
Welcome to RolandRadio.net We are playing the finest Amstrad CPC music 24 hours a day, seven days a week. AY around the clock. For your pleasure.

Gryzor

Quote from: BSC on 14:42, 23 April 20

Haha! :D that image of a unknown greek lady not digging it made me smile.

Greek lady, throwing a pencil at me across the room (we work together) be like "shut that thing up or go upstairs, the Koreans are up my arse about that Excel file", 'Koreans ' being a client. She was not amused. Had to switch off my music altogether, it's your fault.

protek

Time to invest into a good pair of headphones, then.  :D

BSC

Quote from: Gryzor on 09:23, 24 April 20
Greek lady, throwing a pencil at me across the room (we work together) be like "shut that thing up or go upstairs, the Koreans are up my arse about that Excel file", 'Koreans ' being a client. She was not amused. Had to switch off my music altogether, it's your fault.

I heard that domestic violence would increase under Covid-19, but I somehow hoped it would spare us Amstradists. Poor you! Your lady might want to suggest my composition to the Koreans, though.
It is quite possible that they actually dig it. I might owe you some Ouzo now. Next time I am in Thessaloniki ..

Gryzor

Ok, I'll try suggesting that she sends some audio instead of that monster of an Excel file she's been doing. Koreans are weird, maybe it'll be ok with them.

@protek : was out of battery :)

m_dr_m

Quote from: Gryzor on 11:25, 23 April 20

That's a feature. Like repelling female mosquitoes.