News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Silvester Demo 1993/1994

Started by villain, 20:22, 30 October 15

Previous topic - Next topic

villain

Here's another rerelease by TAFASA (Mr. AMS & Villain). The Silvester Demo 1993/1994, that Woodman produced together with me. I've never seen a image of it, so it probably didn't spread very well back in the days. :-) We had a very good time producing this demo and I remember that it was really hard night from 1993 to 1994. Too much alcohol, you might recognize this on the scrolltext (if you understand German  :picard: ).

Btw. If you load it and get a blue border in the "main-part" then the colors are ok. It's a little bit buggy...

TFM

Don't get it running on WinApe with only ROMs 0 and 7 (unknown command in 340). Will try later on real CPC. But the beginning is already funny!  :)
TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

villain

Quote from: TFM on 21:53, 30 October 15
Don't get it running on WinApe with only ROMs 0 and 7 (unknown command in 340). Will try later on real CPC. But the beginning is already funny!  :)

Sometimes it crashes, sometimes not...  :-X  Launch "silvest2" instead to skip the intro... Just recognized that blue border not necessarily means that the colors are ok. The sparkling wine bottles should be green and the rockets grey... Humpf!

MacDeath

was before the win95 internet so it must be true...

:D

(yet results on "true" hardaware may be eratic...)

Devilmarkus

Funny ;)
Sad, the intro is soooo long and the demo so short... But fine for 1993/94
When you put your ear on a hot stove, you can smell how stupid you are ...

Amstrad CPC games in your webbrowser

JavaCPC Desktop Full Release