News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu
T

WIP: Now That's What I Call Chip Tunes (WinAPE)

Started by tastefulmrship, 11:10, 29 June 11

Previous topic - Next topic

tastefulmrship

A Y 6 A B T U

(May Day Bank Holiday boredom! ^_^)

tastefulmrship

I got bored waiting for the washing machine repair man to arrive... so... I did this;
Major props to rexbeng for the Epyteor ASCII logo!

(Most apologies to Ben, Anthony and Hugh!)

tastefulmrship

ivarf

Quote from: SuTeKH/Epyteor on 14:25, 22 June 16
"Husk alltid at du er unik, akkurat som alle andre."
- Zen Ordtak

Nice to see an Amstrad refugee here in Norway and one that even learns the language 😃

tastefulmrship

Quote from: ivarf on 18:30, 22 June 16
Nice to see an Amstrad refugee here in Norway and one that even learns the language 😃
My Norwegian is really not that good. I admit I had help with that quote! ^_^

tastefulmrship

robcfg

Ag! I didn't follow your advice and the nice cpc tune turned into a c64 nightmare!!  :o

Jokes aside, nice rendition of the tune, hehe  ;D

VincentGR

Thanks!

I can't read the instructions  ;D

Gryzor

tastefulmrship

- Advanced Combat Emulator 2
C64 screen, C64 music, CPC stylee.

HAL6128

...proudly supported Schnapps Demo, Pentomino and NQ-Music-Disc with GFX

dlfrsilver

Quote from: SuTeKH/Epyteor on 13:20, 29 August 16
DO NOT PRESS [SPACE]

absolutely fabulous rendition of the C64 title tune hehehe :P

tastefulmrship

PARALLAX
and
AUF WIEDERSEHEN, MONTY
and
BRUCE LEE
and
THING ON A SPRING

... and so ends my run of C64 remakes.

dlfrsilver

Quote from: SuTeKH/Epyteor on 08:58, 19 September 16
PARALLAX
and
AUF WIEDERSEHEN, MONTY
and
BRUCE LEE
and
THING ON A SPRING

... and so ends my run of C64 remakes.

Hi suteKH, can you do your try on Robocop 3 c64 music like you did for Cybernoid 2 ?

tastefulmrship

Quote from: dlfrsilver on 23:38, 19 September 16
Hi suteKH, can you do your try on Robocop 3 c64 music like you did for Cybernoid 2 ?
I'm not all that familiar with the tune, but here's something I've found on an old hard-drive! Enjoy!
The original is quite an amazing tune, especially for 1992! Maybe I should spend some time looking into more of Jeroen's SIDs.

Credits, and apologies, to Moz(ic)art, Jeroen Tel and Hugh Reilly.

dlfrsilver

Quote from: SuTeKH/Epyteor on 18:46, 20 September 16
I'm not all that familiar with the tune, but here's something I've found on an old hard-drive! Enjoy!
The original is quite an amazing tune, especially for 1992! Maybe I should spend some time looking into more of Jeroen's SIDs.

Golden Axe is one of the best music for C64. Maybe.....  :laugh:

Don't apologize to Jeroen, your robocop conversion is awesome !!! It gives almost the C64 sound !

Rhino

Quote from: SuTeKH/Epyteor on 18:46, 20 September 16

Hi SuteKH, congratulations on your nice musics!
I'm looking for a musician who wants to collaborate in Pinball Dreams with some musics and I have sent you a private message with more details if you're interested.

Thanks!

dlfrsilver

Quote from: Rhino on 11:30, 22 September 16
Hi SuteKH, congratulations on your nice musics!
I'm looking for a musician who wants to collaborate in Pinball Dreams with some musics and I have sent you a private message with more details if you're interested.

Thanks!

Thanks Rhino, that's exactly what i didn't dare to propose, but thought intensely.

I hope SuteKH will accept, because he is really doing awesome musics on the CPC, and i guess he will make wonders on pinball dreams music.

I never thought that Robocop 3 could be this close to the C64, minoring a few things :)

PS : if you need it, i can also provide all the Pinball dreams graphic assets.

Rhino

Quote from: dlfrsilver on 16:50, 22 September 16

Thanks Rhino, that's exactly what i didn't dare to propose, but thought intensely.

I hope SuteKH will accept, because he is really doing awesome musics on the CPC, and i guess he will make wonders on pinball dreams music.

I never thought that Robocop 3 could be this close to the C64, minoring a few things :)

PS : if you need it, i can also provide all the Pinball dreams graphic assets.

Thanks for the support.
I think we have some of that. I'll ask to the graphicians if they need any asset and if so I'll ask you.
Regards!

dlfrsilver

Quote from: Rhino on 19:27, 22 September 16
Thanks for the support.
I think we have some of that. I'll ask to the graphicians if they need any asset and if so I'll ask you.
Regards!

i use a special tool, which allows to extract the assets out of an Amiga properly.

tastefulmrship

I found this on another one of my HDs. This is The Last V8 C64 remake! ^_^

Based on 4-Mat's Amiga module and it sounds a LOT different to Rob's CPC version.
And so (finally) ends my run of C64 remakes! (It is this time, honest!)

dlfrsilver

Quote from: SuTeKH/Epyteor on 10:23, 25 September 16
I found this on another one of my HDs. This is The Last V8 C64 remake! ^_^

Based on 4-Mat's Amiga module and it sounds a LOT different to Rob's CPC version.
And so (finally) ends my run of C64 remakes! (It is this time, honest!)

so no try on the legendary golden axe c64 ? :)

HAL6128

...No! He has to work on Pinball Dreams! That has priority. :P
...proudly supported Schnapps Demo, Pentomino and NQ-Music-Disc with GFX

tastefulmrship

Quote from: dlfrsilver on 16:33, 02 October 16
so no try on the legendary golden axe c64 ? :)
To be honest, I would do, but there is too much negativity here; which (for reasons completely unknown to me) seem to be directed at me! Also, I happen to like the Amstrad GOLDEN AXE music... I doubt I would add that much to it by adding hardENV to the bassline.

Quote from: HAL 6128 on 20:13, 03 October 16
...No! He has to work on Pinball Dreams! That has priority. :P
McKlain is doing the music for the PINBALL DREAMS release. He has done wonders, as ever!

-----------------------------------------------------

So... once again, something that brings me a little happiness is being undermined by the arrogant, elitist few! Instead of letting people do what they want, some people here have to criticise other people's releases (games, demos, graphics, music.) First it was my "recolours", then the game ROMS, now my music. What's the point in carrying on anymore?

I wasn't going to release this one here, but this is the first time my "raster colours" work on CPCE! And, it seems like a good way to sign off another thread! Ciao!

Attached is the TARGET RENEGADE C64 title music. Enjoy, if you want to!

andycadley

Quote from: SuTeKH/Epyteor on 20:57, 03 October 16
So... once again, something that brings me a little happiness is being undermined by the arrogant, elitist few! Instead of letting people do what they want, some people here have to criticise other people's releases (games, demos, graphics, music.) First it was my "recolours", then the game ROMS, now my music. What's the point in carrying on anymore?
Because your stuff is cool, because there are plenty who appreciate it for what it is and, hopefully, because you enjoy it.  ;D