News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu
T

WIP: Now That's What I Call Chip Tunes (WinAPE)

Started by tastefulmrship, 11:10, 29 June 11

Previous topic - Next topic

GOB

Question: Do you make a remake of Ghost n ghost theme ?

tastefulmrship

I appreciate the comments guys, but I like my musics on here and I am not looking for "fortune and glory" with what I do. I enjoy converting Amiga/C64 tunes and if someone likes listening to them, then this is the place to go to get them! If someone else wants to post them somewhere else, then that's fine too! I think CPCPower & CPCRulez have a lot of the .dsk files I've posted here, so...

Quote from: GOB on 19:38, 13 September 18Question: Do you make a remake of Ghost n ghost theme ?
"Ghosts 'n' Goblins" yes, on page 6 (I think) of this thread. I am looking to convert the Amiga title tune for "Ghouls 'n' Ghosts" at some point, but it won't be until next year.
I still have two Hard(sound) Brexit volumes to complete before then! ^_^

Also, someone asked for "Uridium 2" title-tune after I uploaded the loader-tune, and it's something I've wanted to convert for a while, so I might do that at the same time as "Ghouls 'n' Ghosts"!

tastefulmrship

Got bored. Did this. Nothing special. Move on...

tastefulmrship

[deleted]

EDIT: I think this was the "Triace & Rebb - Oxyre" music... but don't quote me on that!

GOB

tastefulmrship

Here's a few HAWKEYE tunes from the C64 game (composed by Jeroen Tel of Maniacs Of Noise) with some recoloured graphics.
My last musicdisk of 2018.

EDIT: Ooops, forgot to mention that the original C64 graphics were donw by Jacco Van T'Riet & Arthur Van Jole.

EDIT: Also, Hard[sound] Brexit (Volume 3) THE LONG DARK KNIGHT OF THE SOUL is on Soundcloud! I will code it on CPC at some point... along with Volume 4 which features music by Jozz!

Gryzor

tastefulmrship

Hard[sound] Brexit (Volume 3) - The Long Dark Knight Of The Soul.
31 tunes in total (5 hidden)
Please enjoy if you can.

tastefulmrship

A tune or two from JOZZ (Ollie Doughty).

tastefulmrship

tastefulmrship

Here's something I have been working on for the past FIVE days!
My conversion of Esau/Traktor's .mod version of Jerry Goldsmith's "The Gremlin Rag" from the film "Gremlins".

However, I decided to add it to the GREMLINS ADVENTURE game (as I am a big adventure fan) and so it's attached here!
(The original C64 loading screen was pixelled by Teoman Irmak, recoloured on CPC by me!)

Also, if you don't like adventure games (or are too lazy to download and play the .dsk), then the soundtrack is here;
https://soundcloud.com/jonah-tasteful-mr-ship/esautraktor-the-gremlin-rag

tastefulmrship

Bomb Jack C64 Musics by Mark Cooksey (and some bloke called John Michael Jahre or whatever! Never heard of the bloke meself!)