Zeeloxyl by Sotsoft (December 2011)

Started by tastefulmrship, 16:36, 03 December 11

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Devilmarkus

When you put your ear on a hot stove, you can smell how stupid you are ...

Amstrad CPC games in your webbrowser

JavaCPC Desktop Full Release

MacDeath

QuoteTo be more preceise: The souls of leg-less frogs
But frog's soul are inside their legs, that's why we eat them, us French-kin.

You German can't understand nothing in soul leeching...
Because Robots have no soul. ;D

TFM

#27
Quote from: MacDeath on 20:23, 22 December 11
But frog's soul are inside their legs, that's why we eat them, us French-kin.

Ha! Exactly! So no wonder that the Cacodemo turns green! It just gets the green color from the frogs, but not the souls. Therefore people sometimes say: "Oh you're green in the face, are you sick?".

Quote from: MacDeath on 20:23, 22 December 11
You German can't understand nothing in soul leeching...
Because Robots have no soul. ;D


Kraftwerk - Die Roboter (1978)

Pah! We eat pig-souls, they are in their legs too. "Schweinshaxn" is on of the best meals... and... Obviously that makes us very beautiful. btw: I'm hungry now, see you l8er ;-)
TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

MacDeath

#28

Das ?


once I went to münchen and could munch a lot of those, this is simply excellent, whashed those mit a lot of local weisbier...
I quite liked the big "cartoffel balls" (Kartoffelknödel/Kartoffelklöße) too with the sauce.
Sh*t was so ca$h !!!

TFM

Quote from: MacDeath on 17:52, 23 December 11

Das ?

once I went to münchen and could munch a lot of those, this is simply excellent, whashed those mit a lot of local weisbier...
I quite liked the big "cartoffel balls" (Kartoffelknödel/Kartoffelklöße) too with the sauce.
Sh*t was so ca$h !!!

Right! :D

Really, expansive? Thought France is more expansive. Paid a lot in the "corn part" of the Champagne, where friends married some years ago. But they know how to celebrate!!! Qui, qui, qui!!!

Now, who is going to work out a Cadodemos / Zotoxyl tribute? (I'm in holidays now ;)
TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

MacDeath

"Sh*t was so ca$h !!!" is an expression meaning "dat was awesome!", not "that was expensive"...

:D

Anyway, concerning a "doom themed demo", this could be sweet.

Remember the wolfenstein3D engine that was started on CPC ?

Gryzor

Another thread derailed...

TFM

Quote from: MacDeath on 07:48, 24 December 11
Remember the wolfenstein3D engine that was started on CPC ?

There were two like I remember, both with a far too small screen.
TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod