COPY BASIC CODE IN WINAPE

Started by skylas, 21:30, 31 March 20

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

skylas

Hello all,
Does anyone know if it is possible to copy the list from a programme in BASIC in WINAPE? (or JAVA).
I know about autotype for inserting a list through copy-paste, but i have not found how the opposite is done.
Web: https://amstradsakis.blogspot.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AmstradSakis
My programs (only BASIC):
RETRO-LOADSHEET ON AMSTRAD CPC!
PENALTY KICKS!
CAPITAL QUIZ!
CAPITAL QUIZ 2! (Reverse edition)
HEADS OR TAILS (ΚΟΡΩΝΑ/ΓΡΑΜΜΑΤΑ)
HEART CHASER 1,2,3!
BARBOUTI!
STROOPIE!
BUDRUMI!
ART WAR!
BATTLE OF LENINGRAD!

AMSDOS

Quote from: skylas on 21:30, 31 March 20
Hello all,
Does anyone know if it is possible to copy the list from a programme in BASIC in WINAPE? (or JAVA).
I know about autotype for inserting a list through copy-paste, but i have not found how the opposite is done.


In Winape the Assembler can be used to Read back the BASIC as listed, simply show Assembler and select File, Read BASIC.


Otherwise the BASIC code can be saved as ASCII with SAVE"filename.asc",a and the Edit Disc Window can be used to extract the File (or Copy + Paste) to wherever you need to view it.

* Using the old Amstrad Languages :D   * with the Firmware :P
* I also like to problem solve code in BASIC :)   * And type-in Type-Ins! :D

Home Computing Weekly Programs
Popular Computing Weekly Programs
Your Computer Programs
Updated Other Program Links on Profile Page (Update April 16/15 phew!)
Programs for Turbo Pascal 3

skylas

Quote from: AMSDOS on 23:05, 31 March 20

In Winape the Assembler can be used to Read back the BASIC as listed, simply show Assembler and select File, Read BASIC.


Otherwise the BASIC code can be saved as ASCII with SAVE"filename.asc",a and the Edit Disc Window can be used to extract the File (or Copy + Paste) to wherever you need to view it.
Thx again for your help AMSDOS! really appreciated!
Web: https://amstradsakis.blogspot.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AmstradSakis
My programs (only BASIC):
RETRO-LOADSHEET ON AMSTRAD CPC!
PENALTY KICKS!
CAPITAL QUIZ!
CAPITAL QUIZ 2! (Reverse edition)
HEADS OR TAILS (ΚΟΡΩΝΑ/ΓΡΑΜΜΑΤΑ)
HEART CHASER 1,2,3!
BARBOUTI!
STROOPIE!
BUDRUMI!
ART WAR!
BATTLE OF LENINGRAD!

ronaldo

In my opinion, the best way to do this is to configure WinAPE printer to print to a file and then use "LIST #8" command to send the listing to the printer. The result is a txt file with the list.

skylas

Quote from: ronaldo on 01:01, 01 April 20
In my opinion, the best way to do this is to configure WinAPE printer to print to a file and then use "LIST #8" command to send the listing to the printer. The result is a txt file with the list.
Many thx for your answer!
Web: https://amstradsakis.blogspot.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AmstradSakis
My programs (only BASIC):
RETRO-LOADSHEET ON AMSTRAD CPC!
PENALTY KICKS!
CAPITAL QUIZ!
CAPITAL QUIZ 2! (Reverse edition)
HEADS OR TAILS (ΚΟΡΩΝΑ/ΓΡΑΜΜΑΤΑ)
HEART CHASER 1,2,3!
BARBOUTI!
STROOPIE!
BUDRUMI!
ART WAR!
BATTLE OF LENINGRAD!

Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod