News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Started by Phi2x, 18:49, 09 September 10

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghost

Phi2x

redbox

Quote from: phi2x on 15:26, 09 February 11
Also, CPC function keys are now mapped to PC function keys (in addition to numpad keys). So it's now possible to use CPC function keys on laptops.

Yay, that's really cool as it's something that bugs me with other emulators.  :)

Phi2x

Phi2x

Ghost

Phi2x

mr_lou

Since it's written in Javascript, and modern phones support Javascript... I wonder if it'll run on an Android device.

Gryzor, have you tried that?

Mochilote

Quote from: mr_lou on 20:45, 18 February 11
Since it's written in Javascript, and modern phones support Javascript... I wonder if it'll run on an Android device.

Gryzor, have you tried that?

Hi to all, i have tried it on iphone4 latest IOS but it don't work, it shows "Your browser doesn't support HTML5 File API".
Otherwise, emulator is great for desktop browsers, thanks for it.

Cheers.

mr_lou

Quote from: Mochilote on 10:45, 19 February 11
Hi to all, i have tried it on iphone4 latest IOS but it don't work, it shows "Your browser doesn't support HTML5 File API".

Well, if Apple speaks the truth, it shouldn't be long before all of HTML5 is supported on their devices. HTML5 was one of their main arguments for ditching Flash. So let's see what happens next update.

Phi2x

Gryzor

Yeah, it doesn't work on my 2.2 device, not even with Opera... :(

Phi2x

Gryzor

Running 11.0.696, do you know what engine it uses?

Phi2x

Gryzor

38 fps while running 1943 on my Quad AMD x64, using Canary as ever :)

Mochilote

Quote from: Gryzor on 07:38, 10 March 11
38 fps while running 1943 on my Quad AMD x64, using Canary as ever :)

More statistics (Chrome 10.0.648.127, Intel Core 2 Quad Q8200, ATI Radeon  HD5570):
40 fps on menu, 44 fps in game, running game 1943
45/46 fps on 464 basic

Cheers.

Phi2x

remax

Brain Radioactivity

Phi2x

Gryzor

Strangely nerdy and exciting. Russian hackers? 16-bit registers? Stress tests? Mess??! Great stuff mate, congrats!

Can't you load the test dsk in your emu and let us experience it?

Phi2x

Phi2x

Executioner

Quote from: phi2x on 19:42, 12 March 11
And here is the post from those Russians that caused havoc :D in the emu scene: http://zx.pk.ru/showpost.php?p=43800

Very interesting, thanks for the info. The documentation is a little unclear with the LDIR/LDDR and CPIR/CPDR where it says MEMPTR = PC + 1, where PC = instruction address. Which instruction? The ED of the first part of the instruction itself?

Am I right in assuming that MEMPTR after LDIR/LDDR (ED xx) (when BC <> 1) will be pointing to the xx, and CPIR/CPDR will be pointing to the address after the xx.

Phi2x