News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Started by Phi2x, 18:49, 09 September 10

Previous topic - Next topic

Gryzor

Quote from: McKlain on 13:02, 18 January 12
You can always try another compilation of firefox like Palemoon (there is a 64bits version) or use a portable version of firefox  :)
Right, thanks for the suggestion (stupid me...). Ran FF 10 nightly and it shot up to 50fps right away! Great sound, too! Finally!!!

Phi2x

Phi2x

Phi2x

Phi2x

TotO

Quote from: phi2x on 08:48, 25 March 12
CPCBox 20120325 changelog:
- Made a few bugfixes to the FDC emulation. Fixed R-Type 128K :)
I remembered that we can upload our game to play it online (tested old beta version of R-Type on it).
It's no more possible?

I don't see it on the list. It run fine?

"You make one mistake in your life and the internet will never let you live it down" (Keith Goodyer)

Phi2x

Phi2x

TFM

TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

Phi2x

Gryzor

The control panel is a nice idea and a great implementation. Here's to more to come :)

Devilmarkus

When you put your ear on a hot stove, you can smell how stupid you are ...

Amstrad CPC games in your webbrowser

JavaCPC Desktop Full Release

Phi2x

Phi2x

Phi2x

TotO

QuoteReworked the canvas renderer to use direct 32-bit access
Increase the framerate ?
"You make one mistake in your life and the internet will never let you live it down" (Keith Goodyer)

Phi2x

Phi2x

Phi2x

SyX

As you say CDT/TZX is too much complex if you want to support everything, although is very helpful to hack and fix... (i have made a few tools), if PZX is a more clean and it's easy to convert all the TZXs and we don't lose anything, then GREAT!!!  :)

But aside of one "digital" format, we should support an "audio" format, too. And CSW is perfect for it and you can get a WAV easily from it.

The rest of formats can be generated from these two.

Phi2x

Phi2x

SyX

Well, then if everything can be reduced to PZX, then my emulator only would suport this format and i would make a tool to convert from every format to PZX  ;D

For me, using WAV or MP3 in emulator is silly  :P

Phi2x

Gryzor

It'd be nice to have a simple, neat format to supersede all others and could easily produce reliable sound files. However, the difficult part is this: you'd need to check every file you convert, and this would take ages...