Retro Virtual Machine v2.1 release today

Started by XeNoMoRPH, 08:42, 30 December 22

Previous topic - Next topic

XeNoMoRPH

your amstrad news source in spanish language : https://auamstrad.es

roudoudou

Quote from: dragon on 04:10, 04 January 23Really i don't have idea if a modded gx4000 continue with the same behavior.

Probably depend of the connections of the asíc...

if someone owns a modded GX (only Piotr does this?) i can send a CPR to test if it's recognized as a 6128+ or really a GX+128k
use RASM, the best assembler ever made :p

I will survive

dragon

@Shaun M. Neary have one.

I think maybe it's some related to the cpm more that the 128k anyway.

Shaun M. Neary

Quote from: roudoudou on 08:53, 04 January 23
Quote from: dragon on 04:10, 04 January 23Really i don't have idea if a modded gx4000 continue with the same behavior.

Probably depend of the connections of the asíc...

if someone owns a modded GX (only Piotr does this?) i can send a CPR to test if it's recognized as a 6128+ or really a GX+128k

Actualiy I own two of them and the above statement is incorrect as Zaxon never got his hands on either of them. :laugh:

Feel free to send on anything you want tested on it.
Currently playing on: 2xCPC464, 1xCPC6128, 1x464Plus, 1x6128Plus, 2xGX4000. M4 board, ZMem 1MB and still forever playing Bruce Lee.
No cheats, snapshots or emulation. I play my games as they're intended to be played. What about you?

eto

Quote from: jcgamestoy on 19:27, 03 January 23I implemented this, there are a new version online v2.1.2  ;)
fyi: I just tested it and wanted to add the X-Mem to a 6128 plus. Then RVM crashed and I had to start it again.

roudoudou

Quote from: Shaun M. Neary on 21:06, 04 January 23Feel free to send on anything you want tested on it.
great! i send you something tonight!
use RASM, the best assembler ever made :p

I will survive

Shaun M. Neary

Quote from: roudoudou on 09:28, 05 January 23
Quote from: Shaun M. Neary on 21:06, 04 January 23Feel free to send on anything you want tested on it.
great! i send you something tonight!
No problem. I'm stuck in the office today but will be home around 5pm GMT so anytime after that I can test for you. :) 
Currently playing on: 2xCPC464, 1xCPC6128, 1x464Plus, 1x6128Plus, 2xGX4000. M4 board, ZMem 1MB and still forever playing Bruce Lee.
No cheats, snapshots or emulation. I play my games as they're intended to be played. What about you?

jcgamestoy

Quote from: eto on 22:55, 04 January 23
Quote from: jcgamestoy on 19:27, 03 January 23I implemented this, there are a new version online v2.1.2  ;)
fyi: I just tested it and wanted to add the X-Mem to a 6128 plus. Then RVM crashed and I had to start it again.
It was a bug, it is fixed in the new version 2.1.3.

XeNoMoRPH

Tyronesoft

This is such an amazing emulator - kudos to the author!

I (almost) only use the amstrad emulators and have fun with the debugging features - but I cannot find it in this release?

Anyone know how to enable the debugging tool?

/T

SkulleateR

Quote from: Tyronesoft on 14:57, 08 January 23This is such an amazing emulator - kudos to the author!

I (almost) only use the amstrad emulators and have fun with the debugging features - but I cannot find it in this release?

/T
It was disabled for this release AFAIK ... Should return in V2.2 someday in the future ...

Tyronesoft

Quote from: SkulleateR on 15:15, 08 January 23
Quote from: Tyronesoft on 14:57, 08 January 23This is such an amazing emulator - kudos to the author!

/T
It was disabled for this release AFAIK ... Should return in V2.2 someday in the future ...
Allright - I'll have some patience then..

Thanks for the reply

/T

XeNoMoRPH