News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

1000 Games online!!!

Started by TFM, 16:41, 08 May 12

Previous topic - Next topic

TFM

There are 1000 CPC games now online to play.

What happened in the last weeks?
- The JavaCPC emulator has been changed and should startup a bit smoother now.
- Markus added many games, so that we have 1000 games now online.
- And he improved the search-function. You now can find different games by one search. Just seperate search words by comma. Example: activision, palace software -> Shows all games from Activision and Palace Software.
- Latest 10 games / demos are shown now on the front page @ bottom. (Scroll down to see them)
- There are 13 games in the highscore-section.
If you are not unlocked yet to store your high scores, please contact Markus!

http://java.cpc-live.com
TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

Carnivius

Nice work.  I'm not all that keen on playing games in a web browser but if this means I can sneakily play some Switchblade or other CPC classics on any computer I don't even have to ask permission to install emulators on then it's ideal.  :)
Favorite CPC games: Count Duckula 3, Oh Mummy Returns, RoboCop Resurrection, Tankbusters Afterlife

Devilmarkus

Well there are over 1100 games now...
If you still find a game missing, let me know, and I'll add it, too ;)
When you put your ear on a hot stove, you can smell how stupid you are ...

Amstrad CPC games in your webbrowser

JavaCPC Desktop Full Release

Carnivius

Will do.  At moment though I'm too busy trying out all those banner themes and tunes.   :D
Favorite CPC games: Count Duckula 3, Oh Mummy Returns, RoboCop Resurrection, Tankbusters Afterlife

Gryzor

Quote from: Carnivac on 19:53, 03 June 12
Nice work.  I'm not all that keen on playing games in a web browser but if this means I can sneakily play some Switchblade or other CPC classics on any computer I don't even have to ask permission to install emulators on then it's ideal.  :)

Well, the emulators don't need installing, I got WinAPE right here at work :)

Carnivius

Quote from: Gryzor on 11:47, 05 June 12
Well, the emulators don't need installing, I got WinAPE right here at work :)

Places I've worked in don't allow anything to be downloaded or loaded up that isn't specifically part of the businesses system software usually due to dealing with some important and confidential data and downloading any unauthorised executable files was grounds for dismissal.

TFM

That's common practice.
TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

Carnivius

http://java.cpc-live.com/applet/cpc.php?game=bb4cpc

How do I jump in Bubble Bobble 4 CPC?  Seems 4 and 6 on the numpad move left and right and 5 is bubble but 8 doesn't seem to jump like it does in other games I've played on that emulator. 

Also is that the latest version of the game?

BiNMaN

I just redefined the keys straightr away so I didn't have to work that out  :D
proud owner of a 464, 6128 and GX4000

Carnivius

Quote from: BiNMaN on 19:23, 05 June 12
I just redefined the keys straightr away so I didn't have to work that out  :D

Don't know why I didn't even think of that.  Cheers.

Devilmarkus

JavaCPC Applet works like this:
Without Num-Lock enabled, the joystick is mapped to number pad.
4,6,8,2 -> directions
5,0 -> fire 1 and 2
7,9,3,1 -> diagonal directions

With Num-Lock enabled, these keys act like CPC-F-keys.

Cheers!
When you put your ear on a hot stove, you can smell how stupid you are ...

Amstrad CPC games in your webbrowser

JavaCPC Desktop Full Release

Carnivius

Thanks. I worked that out in other games such as Switchblade but for some reason BB4CPC just wouldn't let me jump til I redefined all the controls.