News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

ALCON 2020 ORDER (second batch)

Started by TotO, 09:58, 25 May 22

Previous topic - Next topic

dragon

I so far in the list?.  8)
Quote from: TotO on 08:32, 16 July 22The second batch is closed since two weeks.
I have started to ship the games.

I so far in the list? 

TotO

Quote from: dragon on 12:41, 29 July 22I so far in the list?
I have shipped the games alone for the second batch, not the parcels with Play2CPC and Centronics adapters.
"You make one mistake in your life and the internet will never let you live it down" (Keith Goodyer)

BlinkyMcGoo

Did the emulation bug that makes this crash in Area 1-11 if you lose a life beforehand ever get fixed?

jesusdelmas

Quote from: TotO on 13:27, 29 July 22
Quote from: dragon on 12:41, 29 July 22I so far in the list?
I have shipped the games alone for the second batch
Hi toto, i bought the game with the play2cpc and i havent receive it, is everything ok?

TotO

Quote from: jesusdelmas on 17:37, 30 August 22
Quote from: TotO on 13:27, 29 July 22I have shipped the games alone for the second batch, not the parcels with Play2CPC and Centronics adapters.
Hi toto, i bought the game with the play2cpc and i havent receive it, is everything ok?
The full quote gives you a start of answer. Only the preordered games was delivered in July, Play2CPC extensions production restart in September. Thank you for your patience, it will come soon. :)
"You make one mistake in your life and the internet will never let you live it down" (Keith Goodyer)

entelle42

Hey @abalore and @TotO, just received the ALCON2020+Play2CPC! It's Christmass early for me! Thank you both of you. Not tested yet but I'll keep you posted.

Nitro

Hello!

I received my copy of the game last week-end. Thanks!
Nice packaging, very professional. I'm eager to test it, just have to get access to my CPC ;)

jesusdelmas

Quote from: TotO on 19:24, 30 August 22
Quote from: jesusdelmas on 17:37, 30 August 22
Quote from: TotO on 13:27, 29 July 22I have shipped the games alone for the second batch, not the parcels with Play2CPC and Centronics adapters.
The full quote gives you a start of answer. Only the preordered games was delivered in July, Play2CPC extensions production restart in September. Thank you for your patience, it will come soon. :)
Hi Totto, i havent received yet my copy of the game with the playtocpc, have you sent all the copies already?

TotO

Quote from: jesusdelmas on 18:20, 21 October 22Hi TotO, i havent received yet my copy of the game with the playtocpc, have you sent all the copies already?
Hi jesusdelmas,

Looking the todo list, around twelve combo versions left to build.
Your Play2CPC with the ALCON 2020 cartridge will be manufactured soon.

Shaun M. Neary

Received in Dublin, Ireland!

Can't wait to give this a play when I get back from the office later. Thank you. :D
Currently playing on: 2xCPC464, 1xCPC6128, 1x464Plus, 1x6128Plus, 2xGX4000. M4 board, ZMem 1MB and still forever playing Bruce Lee.
No cheats, snapshots or emulation. I play my games as they're intended to be played. What about you?

TotO

Thank you for your kind feedback. Very few people let us know. Have fun!

dragon

I'm the last hohoho :picard2:

Well in realty now I can't use the cpc due to the crap of prototv, so better the last.  :laugh:

TotO

Quote from: dragon on 13:20, 22 November 22I'm the last hohoho :picard2:
Your parcel was expected to be shipped last week, so it will be soon.

Shaun M. Neary

Quote from: TotO on 13:06, 22 November 22Thank you for your kind feedback. Very few people let us know. Have fun!

Is it time to go home yet? :( I wanna play!  ;D

You cannot view this attachment.

Currently playing on: 2xCPC464, 1xCPC6128, 1x464Plus, 1x6128Plus, 2xGX4000. M4 board, ZMem 1MB and still forever playing Bruce Lee.
No cheats, snapshots or emulation. I play my games as they're intended to be played. What about you?

TotO

Great! It was already opened before tating the picture? ;D

Shaun M. Neary

Quote from: TotO on 16:23, 22 November 22Great! It was already opened before tating the picture? ;D
I wanted to see what was inside... but I didn't want to spoil it for others. :D

TotO

Quote from: Shaun M. Neary on 16:45, 22 November 22I wanted to see what was inside... but I didn't want to spoil it for others. :D
Sure. Just, you put the protective film back on the wrong way. ;D

Richard_Lloyd

A parcel arrived this morning. Just arrived home and YES it's the ALCON2020 combo. I may be gone for some time........
Richard
CPC464, CPC6128, PCW8512, PCW10, BSA & NSP

jesusdelmas

Quote from: TotO on 18:39, 21 October 22
Quote from: jesusdelmas on 18:20, 21 October 22Hi TotO, i havent received yet my copy of the game with the playtocpc, have you sent all the copies already?
Hi jesusdelmas,

Looking the todo list, around twelve combo versions left to build.
Your Play2CPC with the ALCON 2020 cartridge will be manufactured soon.
Hi again Toto! I hope you are well

I want to know if there is any news about the date when the play2 cards and games will be send (i purchased both)

Waiting for your news

Regards

TotO

Hi jesusdelmas,

All the ALCON 2020 are ready, but I'm waiting for Play2CPC to be delivered to ship them together. Really sorry, currently only @abalore left to assemble them, it is not an easy task, so we are very late. (that not allow us to work on games projects)

The goal was to finish shipping everything before the end of the year. But without help, it could be complicated... We're trying to see how to industrialize the manufacturing for next year.

All the best,

TotO

XeNoMoRPH

Quote(that not allow us to work on games projects)

Oooh , another cool Game is cooking 😁😁😁😁
your amstrad news source in spanish language : https://auamstrad.es

craem

Any news about the units that are still to be sent? I made the payment in June 2022 and I have no news.

I pay for alcon 2020 + play2cpc.

thanks

abalore

Quote from: craem on 21:35, 17 December 22Any news about the units that are still to be sent? I made the payment in June 2022 and I have no news.

I pay for alcon 2020 + play2cpc.

thanks

I returned the money to you and removed your order from the list as you requested in PM

craem

I don't see the refund in paypal... my account is

thanks

Gryzor

Edited post. Please avoid giving personal information publicly.