ALCON 2020 ORDER (second batch)

Started by TotO, 11:58, 25 May 22

Previous topic - Next topic

dragon

I so far in the list?.  8)
Quote from: TotO on 10:32, 16 July 22The second batch is closed since two weeks.
I have started to ship the games.

I so far in the list? 

TotO

Quote from: dragon on 14:41, 29 July 22I so far in the list?
I have shipped the games alone for the second batch, not the parcels with Play2CPC and Centronics adapters.
"You make one mistake in your life and the internet will never let you live it down" (Keith Goodyer)

BlinkyMcGoo

Did the emulation bug that makes this crash in Area 1-11 if you lose a life beforehand ever get fixed?

jesusdelmas

Quote from: TotO on 15:27, 29 July 22
Quote from: dragon on 14:41, 29 July 22I so far in the list?
I have shipped the games alone for the second batch
Hi toto, i bought the game with the play2cpc and i havent receive it, is everything ok?

TotO

Quote from: jesusdelmas on 19:37, 30 August 22
Quote from: TotO on 15:27, 29 July 22I have shipped the games alone for the second batch, not the parcels with Play2CPC and Centronics adapters.
Hi toto, i bought the game with the play2cpc and i havent receive it, is everything ok?
The full quote gives you a start of answer. Only the preordered games was delivered in July, Play2CPC extensions production restart in September. Thank you for your patience, it will come soon. :)
"You make one mistake in your life and the internet will never let you live it down" (Keith Goodyer)

entelle42

Hey @abalore and @TotO, just received the ALCON2020+Play2CPC! It's Christmass early for me! Thank you both of you. Not tested yet but I'll keep you posted.

Nitro

Hello!

I received my copy of the game last week-end. Thanks!
Nice packaging, very professional. I'm eager to test it, just have to get access to my CPC ;)