News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

ALCON 2020 ORDER (second batch)

Started by TotO, 09:58, 25 May 22

Previous topic - Next topic

craem

vhenares

Good evening, I am interested in a copy. Can you send me the information to add me to the waiting list or send it to me?
THANK YOU

Tekopaa

Hi 

I have been little bit worried. I ordered mine Alcon cart+CPC464 play adapter in begining of may. I have sended mails to Abalore asking update of this NO RESPONSE??

Is there way to reach them??
We agreed with them to leave my address blank cos we were moving. I have tp update that asap! to team

abalore

Quote from: Tekopaa on 07:58, 26 December 22Hi

I have been little bit worried. I ordered mine Alcon cart+CPC464 play adapter in begining of may. I have sended mails to Abalore asking update of this NO RESPONSE??

We agreed with them to leave my address blank cos we were moving. I have tp update that asap! to team

Hello, send me your address in PM here

Tekopaa

Quote from: abalore on 09:35, 26 December 22
Quote from: Tekopaa on 07:58, 26 December 22Hi

Hello, send me your address in PM here
Message sent

Gryzor

This is a good time to note: I get quite a few notification email bounces (mailbox exceeding quota, not found etc) so make sure you check your inbox here when expecting something...

Blacktdm

Hi Abalore, I'd be much interested with a physical copy. I hope it's not too late...Message sent to the email @ available on https://www.abalore.com/. Thanks!!

Tekopaa

Hey 

Abalore 

i ditn get any update  to my order 

end of may 2022 ordered?? I did send my new address to you with PM

you didnt response

Hammer

Hi folks, 

if there is some copies left, I would also like to order one of those cartridges. 
Also sent an Email on the abalore-Website to get the Plus2CPC.

Both of them are incredible good work.
Would be very appreciated to get one from you.

abalore

Quote from: Hammer on 17:18, 19 January 23Hi folks,

if there is some copies left, I would also like to order one of those cartridges.
Also sent an Email on the abalore-Website to get the Plus2CPC.

Both of them are incredible good work.
Would be very appreciated to get one from you.

Hello!

I added you to the list. For now we are focused in finishing the second batch (almost done).

GOB

You can also add me to the list ;) Thanks

Anthony Flack

Oh really, is there still time to jump on this? I'd love to chuck you some money. I haven't tried Alcon 2020 yet because I only really want to play it on a real CPC. It looks absolutely fantastic, but I thought the ship had sailed.

Funnily enough, I actually have an original Slap Fight arcade board in perfect working order. I don't have very many original arcade boards, but one of the few that I do have is Slap Fight. Somebody gave it to me after I helped him test a bunch of arcade boards he was selling. I really should get around to finishing the wiring on my spare cabinet so I have somewhere to put it.

abalore

Tekopaa

:-\

Any news on shipping?  i ordered mine 29.5.2022   :o still waiting

abalore

Quote from: Tekopaa on 18:17, 01 February 23:-\

Any news on shipping?  i ordered mine 29.5.2022  :o still waiting

Hello,

your order is the second-last, and only 2 bundles are pending to manufacture, so your unit is the next one!

I hope to be able to build them this week and send by the end of week or the beginning of next.

jesusdelmas

Quote from: abalore on 20:23, 01 February 23

Hello,

your order is the second-last, and only 2 bundles are pending to manufacture, so your unit is the next one!

I hope to be able to build them this week and send by the end of week or the beginning of next.

Hi Abalore, and what about mine? 
 2 years waiting too
I want to play. Soon heheheh

abalore

Quote from: jesusdelmas on 23:16, 01 February 23
Quote from: abalore on 20:23, 01 February 23

Hello,

Hi Abalore, and what about mine?
 2 years waiting too
I want to play. Soon heheheh

Your Play2CPC arrives to France tomorrow. There it will be bundled with Alcon 2020 and sent to your country.

Anthony Flack

Are you taking orders for the Play2CPC as well? If not, I will just keep the cart safe until I have something with a cart slot to use it with. 

abalore

Quote from: Anthony Flack on 10:08, 02 February 23Are you taking orders for the Play2CPC as well? If not, I will just keep the cart safe until I have something with a cart slot to use it with.

Not yet, we won't take preorders anymore. Once the current batch is finished we'll do sales on existing stock only when we have time to build it, because many people don't understand the difference between purchasing in Amazon and buying homebrew stuff, so we are sick of people bugging all the time.

Anthony Flack

I figured that might be the case. I'll look out for future announcements.

GUNHED

Quote from: abalore on 11:09, 02 February 23
Quote from: Anthony Flack on 10:08, 02 February 23Are you taking orders for the Play2CPC as well? If not, I will just keep the cart safe until I have something with a cart slot to use it with.

Not yet, we won't take preorders anymore. Once the current batch is finished we'll do sales on existing stock only when we have time to build it, because many people don't understand the difference between purchasing in Amazon and buying homebrew stuff, so we are sick of people bugging all the time.
Hey! You do an awesome job (all of your team). And this is the case since a very long time.
What would the CPC scene be without everything you created? Much more poor.

Please never mind / don't card about that few bugging guys. They are few only. I would bet my soul that the vast majority of the scene does really appreciate what you all created, produced and managed to achieve.  :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
http://futureos.de --> Get the revolutionary FutureOS (Update: 2023.11.30)
http://futureos.cpc-live.com/files/LambdaSpeak_RSX_by_TFM.zip --> Get the RSX-ROM for LambdaSpeak :-) (Updated: 2021.12.26)

Vendest

Hi @abalore could you add me to the list too? in case you'll have some stock after the 2nd batch. Thanks

vhenares

Abalore, I like any copy, pleases add me to list

zisquier

Hey ! How can have an original cartidge of Alcon ? And where can I order and pay ... please take my money ! Lol 

abalore