News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

ALCON 2020 ORDER (second batch)

Started by TotO, 09:58, 25 May 22

Previous topic - Next topic

zisquier

poulette73

A huge thank you to @abalore and @TotO !!

I've just received my Play2CPC with ALCON 2020 today, and I'm so happy ! 🙏

Congratulations for the exceptional quality of the Play2CPC extension, the sublime and very addictive game ALCON 2020, and all the packaging. 👍

Tekopaa

Quote from: abalore on 20:23, 01 February 23
Quote from: Tekopaa on 18:17, 01 February 23:-\

Any news on shipping?  i ordered mine 29.5.2022  :o still waiting

Hello,

your order is the second-last, and only 2 bundles are pending to manufacture, so your unit is the next one!

I hope to be able to build them this week and send by the end of week or the beginning of next.

Its end of february now updates on this i havent received anything yes  ::)

poulette73

@Tekopaa: I had ordered mine in May 2022 also and received it recently. So yours should be soon. 😉

jesusdelmas

Quote from: abalore on 23:55, 01 February 23
Quote from: jesusdelmas on 23:16, 01 February 23
Quote from: abalore on 20:23, 01 February 23
Quote from: Tekopaa on 18:17, 01 February 23:-\

Any news on shipping?  i ordered mine 29.5.2022  :o still waiting

Hello,

your order is the second-last, and only 2 bundles are pending to manufacture, so your unit is the next one!

I hope to be able to build them this week and send by the end of week or the beginning of next.

Hi Abalore, and what about mine?
 2 years waiting too
I want to play. Soon heheheh

Your Play2CPC arrives to France tomorrow. There it will be bundled with Alcon 2020 and sent to your country.
Hi Abalore, i hope, you are fine

Could you finally send thrme game with th3 play2cpc?

Anynews are welcome.

Thanks 

TotO

@jesusdelmas You game was shipped. You may receive it soon.
"You make one mistake in your life and the internet will never let you live it down" (Keith Goodyer)

remax

[removed upon request]
Brain Radioactivity

Tekopaa

:( soon almost year from ordering but i havent gor my game+adapter :/

Any news on my order?

abalore

Quote from: Tekopaa on 18:24, 31 March 23:( soon almost year from ordering but i havent gor my game+adapter :/

Any news on my order?

It's on the way to France and from there it will be sent to you. We'll send you the tracking number for your parcel as soon as it's available

Tekopaa

thanks its finally here :) 

jesusdelmas

Quote from: TotO on 17:27, 23 February 23@jesusdelmas You game was shipped. You may receive it soon.
Yeeees i, finally receive mine, all good. Thanks for the effor abalore and toto, waiting for the next game  :)

TotO

2 months??? :o

Thank you for your feedback.
"You make one mistake in your life and the internet will never let you live it down" (Keith Goodyer)

jesusdelmas

Quote from: TotO on 18:36, 27 April 232 months??? :o

Thank you for your feedback.
1 month really, i forgot to write over here :) 

Hammer

Quote from: abalore on 17:24, 19 January 23
Quote from: Hammer on 17:18, 19 January 23Hi folks,

if there is some copies left, I would also like to order one of those cartridges.
Also sent an Email on the abalore-Website to get the Plus2CPC.

Both of them are incredible good work.
Would be very appreciated to get one from you.

Hello!

I added you to the list. For now we are focused in finishing the second batch (almost done).

Hi, greetings from Germany! Any shipments to that apostate country in planning?  :)

abalore

Quote from: Hammer on 15:04, 03 October 23
Quote from: abalore on 17:24, 19 January 23
Quote from: Hammer on 17:18, 19 January 23Hi folks,

if there is some copies left, I would also like to order one of those cartridges.
Also sent an Email on the abalore-Website to get the Plus2CPC.

Both of them are incredible good work.
Would be very appreciated to get one from you.

Hello!

I added you to the list. For now we are focused in finishing the second batch (almost done).

Hi, greetings from Germany! Any shipments to that apostate country in planning?  :)

Hi dudes,

getting the required electronic components is getting harder everyday, we don't manufacture anything in the "first world" just because we are idiot as a society. And prices from China has multiplied x10 as average in the last couple of years, in part because of our idiot society regulations.

despite that we managed to get to near a 60% of the production of the standalone boxed version of the Play2CPC and hope to finish the whole production soon.

The good news is that we are going to include several surprises that for sure will be a great delight to the users.

I'll keep posting updates as I can.

Philippe Lardenois

@abalore good news. Hope you count me for one....

abalore

Quote from: Philippe Lardenois on 16:55, 05 October 23@abalore good news. Hope you count me for one....
Hello Philippe, you are not in the list for this batch of boxed version. Maybe in the next one.

abalore

Quote from: Philippe Lardenois on 16:55, 05 October 23@abalore good news. Hope you count me for one....
Yes, I checked and you are actually the proud owner of 2 Centronic adapters and 1 Plus2CPC device, and also you are in the waiting list for next batch of Play2CPC

CraigsBar

Oh this is getting silly now. I have been waiting patiently for my 2 Play2CPC devices that were ordered many many months ago now. And now the standalone Play2CPC boards are not being shipped pending the 2nd batch of games?? I have the game already, but I am still waiting for the Play2CPC devices to play it on my CPC's
IRC:  #Retro4All on Freenode