General Category > Games

Alien Syndrome (CPC), what a load of WACK!

(1/2) > >>

ZEUSDAZ:
I've played some stinkers in my life that's for sure but THIS has to be one of the worst conversions I've ever played of an arcade classic, in this case I'm talking about Alien Syndrome on the Amstrad CPC.

Do any of you actually think this was worth playing let alone coughing up around £8 for back in the day,....go on, surprise us!

This has been a paid review request by "Raydor" who desperately wants me to flush this garbage down into the vault of shitness forever whilst calling out the poo-grammers.

So here you go, SGT review of Alien Syndrome on the CPC:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgGf_q_kRmY

For those interested, here's the full list of SGT reviews across various formats (150+ of them):
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwNreNhW7CggPRyQKQLfklqwZi6s2J0eh

||C|-|E||:
Funnily enough, I remember that when I was I kid I wanted to have this game so badly. I am glad it never happened  :blank:

GUNHED:

--- Quote from: ZEUSDAZ on 00:12, 16 October 21 ---This has been a paid review request by "Raydor" who desperately wants me to flush this garbage down into the vault of shitness forever ...

--- End quote ---

Actually it's a nice game. Nice MODE 1 color choice. Nice graphics. Multidirectional scrolling.
The sound effects are not impressive, but sufficent. Just my three cents.

Joseman:

--- Quote from: GUNHED on 20:23, 17 October 21 ---
Actually it's a nice game. Nice MODE 1 color choice. Nice graphics. Multidirectional scrolling.
The sound effects are not impressive, but sufficent. Just my three cents.

--- End quote ---
Yes, I think this too. I haven't played it, I can't tell about the controls, but what i see in the video seems that is not a bad game at all... I saw the speccy version, maybe it's better, but the cpc port don't seems to be that bad after all.

Gryzor:
I must have played it, but really don't remember much about it so maybe it wasn't anything special, but it does look really nice in MODE 1.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version