News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

A new Publisher - Bitmap Soft

Started by zapiy, 21:04, 10 December 19

Previous topic - Next topic

zapiy

Hello all,
I wanted to mention to you all about Bitmap Soft.
We are currently published some 8-bit games on tape accross many systems including the CPC 464.
So far we have released a Mojon Twins double pack called, Chronicles of Nanakp, this pack includes Nanako in Classic Japanese Monster Castle and Nanako Descends to Hell.
We will also soon be releasing Unhallowed by Blerkotronic Software on the the Amstrad, currently being tested and ported by Stefan Vogt of Puddle Soft.
Lastly we have teamed up with ESP Soft, to release the fantastic Galactic Tomb in English early Jan.
More of the wonderful Amstrad coming soon.

www.bitmapsoft.co.uk

Gryzor

Thanks for the announcement 🙂. Been looking forward to getting Unhallowed!

And Galactic Tomb? Nice!

GUNHED

Also discs for 664 and 6128, as 6128 Plus would be great.  :)
http://futureos.de --> Get the revolutionary FutureOS (Update: 2023.11.30)
http://futureos.cpc-live.com/files/LambdaSpeak_RSX_by_TFM.zip --> Get the RSX-ROM for LambdaSpeak :-) (Updated: 2021.12.26)

zapiy

Is there many Homebrew games for those systems?

TotO

The same 64K games (some peoples buy tape and disc) and more with 128K games.
But, usually peoples making 128K games was auto-edited. May be because they do not found editors?
"You make one mistake in your life and the internet will never let you live it down" (Keith Goodyer)

kawickboy

you know polyplay sells lovely 3' and 3,5' releases, tapes too.
welcome to the homebrew family so.

is there any way on your site to sort games by system ?

a deluxe release for galactic tomb with CD like 4mhz did for operation alexandra should be great. mcklain wrote the tunes on both games. this game deserves it.

Gryzor

Second the comment about sorting by system!

asertus

There is a problem with 3" Disks, is there any manufacturer yet? I think there's no. I think the future is kind of cartridge, Dandanator DES or similar, compatible with all CPC models.

TotO

Quote from: asertus on 13:18, 12 December 19
There is a problem with 3" Disks, is there any manufacturer yet? I think there's no. I think the future is kind of cartridge, Dandanator DES or similar, compatible with all CPC models.
Cartridge is the past too... Only 464 users not wanting to use floppy disc and 128K RAM discover them as alternate media in 201x.  ;D
"You make one mistake in your life and the internet will never let you live it down" (Keith Goodyer)

asertus

Quote from: TotO on 16:52, 12 December 19
Cartridge is the past too... Only 464 users not wanting to use floppy disc and 128K RAM discover them as alternate media in 201x.  ;D

What is your solution? Just digital editions, downloading into M4 or similar?

TotO

Quote from: asertus on 16:54, 13 December 19What is your solution? Just digital editions, downloading into M4 or similar?
No, I agree that when possible, cassette, floppy disc and cartridge are always goods media for physical editions. And files to download was always an alternative since Internet (Minitel) exist.  :)