News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Bubble Quest - GX4000/CPC+

Started by Barjack, 12:27, 04 March 23

Previous topic - Next topic

Barjack

We have cards that allow this, for years... It would be high time to exploit them ;)

I also hope to complete uniload, more to democratize the cards than to have our old games on "Hard drive" :)

Having said that, having all the software in files on an ultra-fast support, from a menu, with patches so that you no longer have to return the diskettes would be a step forward similar to what whdload was for the amiga.

Kukulcan from cpc power is working on it too, I'll come back to it after Bubble Quest ;)

2023 Bubble Quest.
2024 UniLoad + an old cpc prod with extension.

My roadmap ;)

I'm not saying I'm the best, I'm saying I'm the least bad !
- Salvador Dali -

kawickboy

Your Gryzor sequel is not drop so ?

Barjack

All graphics for Gryzor Rescue have been completed for a long time, among other things I kept all of this a secret.
But it could reappear with more ram and less restrictive development.

There are also other things on my site, like the beat em up or the brick break... I don't know yet what we're going to get into with roudoudou on cpc old, but all that is possible.

First finish Bubble Quest ;)

- Salvador Dali -

HAL6128

Quote from: Barjack on 17:06, 10 March 23We have cards that allow this, for years... It would be high time to exploit them ;)

I also hope to complete uniload, more to democratize the cards than to have our old games on "Hard drive" :)

Having said that, having all the software in files on an ultra-fast support, from a menu, with patches so that you no longer have to return the diskettes would be a step forward similar to what whdload was for the amiga.

Kukulcan from cpc power is working on it too, I'll come back to it after Bubble Quest ;)

2023 Bubble Quest.
2024 UniLoad + an old cpc prod with extension.

My roadmap ;)
+++ Yeah! Forget limits, kick the shit out the CPC Plus. +++
...proudly supported Schnapps Demo, Pentomino and NQ-Music-Disc with GFX

Barjack

ah ah, yes we are going to come back to cpc old, for me it is really my favorite machine ;)

The cpc plus is still a superb 8 bits, Bubble Quest is a great adventure and the machine deserved to be pushed a little.

With gng from Golem and Hwikaa, maybe others will want to make software up to the task in the future, that's what we want.

- Salvador Dali -

nanrc20

Tengo los 2 sistemas. CPC antiguo 576K y 464 Plus 128K. Amstrad plus no solo mejora los colores simultáneos en la pantalla. paleta de 4096 colores... ¡No!, añade scroll de hardware y sprites de hardware, es una máquina muy superior en todo.

Personalmente prefiero títulos que exploten la familia PLUS ya que el viejo amstrad ya tiene un gran apolo de toda la escena. Demostremos que Amstrad Plus es la máquina de 8 bits más potente.

Y vamos a darle un catálogo de juegos de su verdadero nivel

XeNoMoRPH

your amstrad news source in spanish language : https://auamstrad.es

nanrc20

roudoudou

last animation engine on a test level
My pronouns are RASM and ACE

darksteph

Nice job, I'm expecting a physical version soon. I was able to try it at crocofest2023 and it was just awesome. Incredible gameplay
DarkSteph

Gryzor

Oh wow this thing is gorgeous.

GUNHED

Quote from: XeNoMoRPH on 20:18, 27 March 23

Well, well, at the right side we can see a c64. So is that real or a game from commodore.  ;D ;D ;D ;D Just kidding, c64 couldn't do it!  8)
http://futureos.de --> Get the revolutionary FutureOS (Update: 2023.11.30)
http://futureos.cpc-live.com/files/LambdaSpeak_RSX_by_TFM.zip --> Get the RSX-ROM for LambdaSpeak :-) (Updated: 2021.12.26)

Maniac

I'm just finishing reading my issue of Amstrad Addict where this was featured and wondered if there was an update on progress of this amazing game please?

roudoudou

Quote from: Maniac on 11:15, 29 October 23I'm just finishing reading my issue of Amstrad Addict where this was featured and wondered if there was an update on progress of this amazing game please?
we were working on some levels this summer + proof of concept of underwater levels done
Barjack is supposed to work on GFX again since a few weeks
My pronouns are RASM and ACE