News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Converted GX4000 .cpr - The topic (repository link in first post)

Started by remax, 22:14, 04 May 15

Previous topic - Next topic

Phantomz

Quote from: dragon on 13:22, 26 October 15
I look it later the colony and the iss.

Time ago i don't post here a game joystick compatible but was ppi incompatible?. Who are the name?.We need revise the thread.

Thanks  :)

COLONY is all done and uploaded now  8)

dragon

o.k ahh, the reason the plate is not patched in iss is when i do the game i not know pressing space you can change the plate jejeje.

Phantomz

Quote from: dragon on 13:49, 26 October 15
o.k ahh, the reason the plate is not patched in iss is when i do the game i not know pressing space you can change the plate jejeje.

No Problem dragon  ;)

Enter to get past the Highscore table isn't done too, but I've got that sorted  :)

Just need the space for for plate and then I'll get it sorted.

I've got the pause button ok, Q to Quit is abit odd, when I change that, it just resets and doesn't quit.

dragon

I found it but where do you want to put start?.

Phantomz

Quote from: dragon on 17:55, 26 October 15
I found it but where do you want to put start?.

Sorry @dragon, I've only just got home.

I've done the following so far.

TRAINER Y=1 N=2

LEVEL

1 = JOYPAD 1 BUTTON 1
2 = JOYPAD 2 BUTTON 2
3 = UP
4 = LEFT
5 = RIGHT
6 = DOWN
7 = JOYPAD 2 BUTTON 1
8 = JOYPAD 2 BUTTON 2

S TO START = PAUSE BUTTON
PAUSE = PAUSE BUTTON

PRESS PAUSE BUTTON TO GET PAST HIGHSCORE TABLE

So just need to remap change plates to fire button 2.   ;)

dragon

well we have one problem.

The good news is a know where keyboard is store, the bad news the nich is compressed so is impossible changue another thing apart the s.

The good news is the other cracker is not compressed, but the bad news is he not have trainer.

Phantomz

Quote from: dragon on 21:35, 26 October 15
well we have one problem.

The good news is a know where keyboard is store, the bad news the nich is compressed so is impossible changue another thing apart the s.

The good news is the other cracker is not compressed, but the bad news is he not have trainer.

That might explain why I couldn't find it, as I work outside of the winape debugger  :doh:

The trainer isn't really important, but I'd say having all the game controls are.  ;)

dragon

Phantomz

Quote from: dragon on 22:04, 26 October 15
Done

I haven't had the time to check this version out, so it doesn't have a trainer?

dragon

Phantomz

Quote from: dragon on 10:42, 27 October 15
98 lives

Cool  :)

I've just checked it out, I'll fix the trainer buttons and get it so you can turn it on and off .  :)

Any chance you could look at " DIZZY 7: CRYSTAL KINGDOM " if you have the time.

I haven't had much luck with it in the past when I tried, need " Dizzy_7-Crystal_Kingdom_Dizzy__THE_EQUALIZOR  " version if possible so we can change the passwords  ;)

Need the cracktro bypassed and the menu keys changed ingame.

Cheers   :)

dragon

O.k check if iss have  high score table i not modify it.

Phantomz

Quote from: dragon on 12:58, 27 October 15
O.k check if iss have  high score table i not modify it.

Ok all done.  :)

I've sorted out the Trainer, made it so you can bypass the highscore table with the pause button, changed text to " TO CONTINUE PRESS PAUSE "

I've sorted out the Quit Button, Whilst Paused, press Joypad 2 Button 1 to quit.

remax

Quote from: dragon on 10:42, 27 October 15
98 lives
Always or selectable ? (Even if it require 2 diff files)

Envoyé de mon Nexus 5 en utilisant Tapatalk
Brain Radioactivity

Phantomz

Quote from: remax on 14:11, 27 October 15
Always or selectable ? (Even if it require 2 diff files)

Envoyé de mon Nexus 5 en utilisant Tapatalk

I've fixed the Trainer, so Y1 starts you off with 98 lives, or N2 starts you off with the normal amount of lives.

I could make it so that the Trainer doesn't work, then do a poked version too ?

I can get it to show " Press Fire To Load Game " both buttons would = No, so it wouldn't matter which you pressed.

Then include a second poked version, the options are.....

Invulnerability to Assassins Spheres
Invulnerability to damaged tiles
Infinite Lives
Infinite ammunition

Do you want me to disable the trainer and incuded a poked version, if so, which pokes, Lives and Ammo ?

@remax Just letting you know that I've included my version of Renegade with dragons, for when you update the single file download.  ;)

dragon

1= pad 1 button 1
2= pad 2 button 2
3=keyboard numer 3(gx4000 users not need these so i not remap it :).

level 2=2222
level 3=3333
level 4=4444

gx4000 button=pause
pad1 button 2=quit.

Phantomz

Quote from: dragon on 20:26, 27 October 15
1= pad 1 button 1
2= pad 2 button 2
3=keyboard numer 3(gx4000 users not need these so i not remap it :).

level 2=2222
level 3=3333
level 4=4444

gx4000 button=pause
pad1 button 2=quit.

Nice work again @dragon  8)

Any chance you could change Quit from being Joypad 1 Button 2 to being Joypad 2 Button 1, I think it's best to keep it out the way as if you slip, you'll quit the game straight away  :doh:
as there is no Yes or No to confirm quit or....

Thanks  :D

xenon

Thanks again for your conversions :)

Regards,

Salva

dragon

Phantomz

Quote from: dragon on 17:38, 28 October 15
Done

Cheers @dragon. :)

It looks like it was a tricky one to do.  8)

I was looking at changing quit from joypad 1 button 2 to joypad 2 button 1, but can't figure out these numbers, I think I found where it was ( 6F ) but didn't know the number for joypad 2 button 1, like I said these number seem odd to what I've worked with it the past.

Like 47 would make joypad UP quit, or 4F would make joypad DOWN quit, the only number that made sense was 7F which made Delete on the Keyboard to quit.  ???

dragon

they not used key numbers the pause in the quit are in &9111, to changue it  youn need change the ld (FFFF) line keyboard to the selected line. and changue the bit x,a instruction below.

org #9104
ld a,(#ffff) --->changue this   3A FC FF
bit 5,a--------->chuange this pause key CB 47
jr nz,l9111
call #ad88
call #ad91
.l9111
ld a,(#fff9)---->changue this
bit 3,a--------->changue this quit key.

Phantomz

Quote from: dragon on 18:30, 28 October 15
they not used key numbers the pause in the quit are in &9111, to changue it  youn need change the ld (FFFF) line keyboard to the selected line. and changue the bit x,a instruction below.

org #9104
ld a,(#ffff) --->changue this   3A FC FF
bit 5,a--------->chuange this pause key CB 47
jr nz,l9111
call #ad88
call #ad91
.l9111
ld a,(#fff9)---->changue this
bit 3,a--------->changue this quit key.

Thanks  8)

Trying to get my head around this  :laugh:

I've managed to change the quit button to joypad 2, but it's using button 2 instead of 1, not that its a problem, I did this by changing 3A FF FF, to 3A FC FF.

dragon

Quote from: Phantomz on 20:22, 28 October 15
Thanks  8)

Trying to get my head around this  :laugh:

I've managed to change the quit button to joypad 2, but it's using button 2 instead of 1, not that its a problem, I did this by changing 3A FF FF, to 3A FC FF.

Because the instruction bit x,A tells take a look to A content and view if in the position x it have a 0.

Example button 2 DF=11011111 bit 5,A. you only need try all combinations 47,4f,57,5f,67,6f,77,7f etc etc... until button 1 respond

Phantomz

Quote from: dragon on 20:42, 28 October 15
Because the instruction bit x,A tells take a look to A content and view if in the position x it have a 0.

Example button 2 DF=11011111 bit 5,A. you only need try all combinations 47,4f,57,5f,67,6f,77,7f etc etc... until button 1 respond

Thanks again, Joypad 2 Button 1 is 67  :)

I've made it so Joypad 2 Button 2 is quit, I decided to do this as people might want to redefine the controls so one button is jump and the other is collect,
so I thought it would be better to move the quit button and leave the console pause button alone.

I also changed the level codes from up, left and down to up, left and right, easier for me to remember ;) I've left the code numbers the same as there was no reason to change them.

I've changed the options to display, 1. CONTINUE AND 2. REDEFINE CONTROLS  (removed 3) like you said, it's not needed.

I've also included a poked version, which is supposed to give infinite lives, it looks more like infinite energy to me.  ;)

1 = Pad 1 Button 1
2 = Pad 1 Button 2

GX4000 Button = Pause

Pad 2 Button 2 = Quit

If you Redefine Controls, Press Up for Option 1.

Level 2 = 2222   PRESS UP X 4
Level 3 = 3333  PRESS LEFT X 4
Level 4 = 4444  PRESSS RIGHT X 4

Sometimes the game starts when you try and enter a level code,
just quit and try again until you can enter them, they do work.

dragon

Frankie returns with patched ppi. I only convert it to a cpr, the creators of the patch are urusegui and artaburu from amstrad.es

Big Thanks to the two.

Haloween is coming, the dead return from grave.

How pause the game, put a stone in the gx4000 pause button. :picard2:

gauntlet 2 not need modifiations, the potions are picked and use at the fly. He not have potion button.

Daley Thompson's Super Test is bad converted cartridge not load.

Capitain america not appears use granade in the code, but it have undocumented buttons.

1 an Z made move the capitains america in break dance style. i not sure if it use granade, but best view the entire video:
Captain America Defies the Doom Tube Amstrad cpc HD Comentado - YouTube

And i not see the graphic glitch in killer cobra ???.