News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Converted GX4000 .cpr - The topic (repository link in first post)

Started by remax, 22:14, 04 May 15

Previous topic - Next topic

Phantomz

Quote from: remax on 11:09, 01 October 16
@Phantomz : I've upped Impossamole while i was at it, but you might add the comment the next time you do a wiki edit.

Full set upped !

Thanks for uploading " Impossamole " and doing the Full Set.  ;)

Ewok

Hi Guys,

Thanks for all the converted games!

I came accross attached Amstrad Classics Cart. Is it possible to convert all the games on this cart? Including Manic Miner and Jet Set Willy?

Cheers!

Ewok

zeropolis79

Is that a cart image with key controls for the Plus?

MissionComplete

Phantomz

Here is another game, this one is " Short Circuit ".  :D

Joypads Only

Both Parts.
Console Pause Button Once to Pause, Pause again to Reset, movement to continue.

Part 1.
Joypad 1 Button 1 in conjunction with dpad direction = Activates Currently Selected Program.
Joypad 1 Button 2 = Select Currently Active Program.
Joypad 2 Button 1 = Toggle between slow and fast, message speed.
Joypad 2 UP = 1, LEFT = 2, RIGHT = 3 to select Items to leave.

Part 2.
Joypad 1 Button 1 = Fire Lazer in direction of travel.
Joypad 1 Button 2 = Jump ( can also use UP on Dpad ).

I've included a poked version, only part 2 is poked, most things won't hurt you now.  ;)

dcdrac

this is still great work how many games are there left to go?

zeropolis79

Quote from: Phantomz on 21:58, 04 October 16
Here is another game, this one is " Short Circuit ".  :D

Joypads Only

Both Parts.
Console Pause Button Once to Pause, Pause again to Reset, movement to continue.

Part 1.
Joypad 1 Button 1 in conjunction with dpad direction = Activates Currently Selected Program.
Joypad 1 Button 2 = Select Currently Active Program.
Joypad 2 Button 1 = Toggle between slow and fast, message speed.
Joypad 2 UP = 1, LEFT = 2, RIGHT = 3 to select Items to leave.

Part 2.
Joypad 1 Button 1 = Fire Lazer in direction of travel.
Joypad 1 Button 2 = Jump ( can also use UP on Dpad ).

I've included a poked version, only part 2 is poked, most things won't hurt you now.  ;)

Can you upload a keyboard version please as I only have one pad and a Plus machine. Many thanks

xenon

As always... thans very very much for you great work!!  :) :) :)

Regards,

Salva

dragon

Finished the plus cartridges i go back :)

Another game unkown to users outside spain.

In the year 2023 the cobalt is a strategic mineral for the human race. The last site where it can be found is in Io the 3rd moon of jupiter.

But the mineral moon station  have been caught by terrorist.

So the goberment hire  you the cosmic sheriff the best  laser sniper of the Galaxy to kill all terrorist, and desactivate all  bombs.

P=pause fire 2 pad 2 abandon.

dragon

New game for two player simultaneosly.
-bugfixed of cngsoft,when poke  life unlimeted are activated the game start two player always.
-Add in menu pause right to go next level.

rest is on screen.

You have just seven days to prevent Dr. Destructo from carrying out his evil plans and launching a massive global attack. Your mission is to destroy the Dr. Destructo and his island stronghold in just seven days. The buildings and fleet of the Destructo Empire are destroyed from the impact of shot down air and space craft, or by the bomb which is allocated to each player per screen. Each impact will remove a small section of the ship, island or building. When the missing sections amount to a gap through to the base, a leak is created and a water spout is formed. Most objects need three leaks in order to be successfully destroyed.

dragon

New game

Not much to tell,you are the sherif,  kill all bad guys you view in the band  and kill the boss of the band :D

remax

Brain Radioactivity

dragon

Taking advantage that I have disassembled the routine of the floppy disk, I have made a small modification to the patch of laser squad  (nothing to do with the fdc as  gx4000 don't have fdc).

-Changed the letters to icons minus less.
-Add help to buttons in select level, is not necesary remember more the  combination of buttons :) .
-Recuperate abandon game and load another scenary in ingame menu.
-Add a little time 2,5s to first message and 5s to the load screen to no pass it fast and no  view nothing.

dragon

V3, add fdd support to load/save  ithe game in  6128 plus :) .

There is no space in ram to more text ,so i need change a few etiquetes with abreviature, nothing big. english>-eng french fr-> change control to ->ctrl.

3.1 i found not used labels from spectum (as verifiy), so i can restore partially the name options labels,level order changed to natural format.
3.2->game detect if you have fdd. If you not have it, it not save,load. its only to avoid accidents in load save acidentally and go black in gx4000 or 464+ and clean code.

dragon

The Sacred Sword stanby from memorial epoque nailed in front of the great altar of the MAHUAS village.

The sword with mystical powers protect from then the village to the evil.

The legend tells that in the past a warrior take the sword after overcome test,fight with the Poloruwa
warriors and finally Unearth the sword during the full moon,if not the sword is charged with the evil,
and the warriors of Polorowad can use it to conquest the world.

The legened continue tell that now in the present a descendant of these warrior.In the next full moon,
shoud be take the sword and remade the initial journey,to recharge the sword with good energy.And then
return  it to the altar recharged.

Only one descendant survives, you "MAX" a anthropologist that works in one of the best museum of new
york.

Is your responsability now "Nebocan" your righ name, salve the tribe of Mahuas.

1º fase objetive: you need build a bridge with five piezes after that you shoud offer to the god kazu.
A burrow and food would be good.Then Kazu open the doors for you.

2º fase : at the finish you found a door to pass it, you need have a undertimanted objet.

3º fase : You are in the Poloruwas village. kaze give you the power of balls fire. cross the village
and rechair the sword

Controls pad 1:
up->up
down->down
left->left
right->right
fire->use
fire2+Down=take/Drop a item
fire2+Left or right ->inventary +1 left or right

original crak is not very good, so to change level, simpley off/on the console, password is disabled.

MissionComplete

Can I ask "builderland"? It's lemmings' style, if you don't know it. There is a continues horizontal scroll, a sprite is moving with constant velocity and you have to build the path before he arrives. Very funny!

Por cierto, @dragon , ¿te acuerdas que te estuve dando la lata con el bestial warrior y las ténues cuerdas? Pues recientemente jugué con un .dsk en el mismo tv en un 6128 y se veía perfectamente, sin necesidad de tocar el brillo. Sin embargo, con el .cpr en gx4000 tenía que subir el brillo para ver ese verde, como tú me sugeriste. Ya me extrañaba a mí, pq el resto de juegos se veían bien. ¡Misterios de las conversiones!

dragon

dragon

Nothing i cant solve :), buy it have acces direct disk so probably take some time port it. I have to rip program + 6 levels.

dragon

This  game is a.  >:( >:(   >:( >:(

I have the game middle working and thats all.

In the syx versión i have you have a pirate copy. :doh:

In the pynward versión the graphics are corrupted at the middle of level 1 from the origin pynward patch. :doh:

Maybe i can made a Frankenstein with the two ,:)