News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Converted GX4000 .cpr - The topic (repository link in first post)

Started by remax, 22:14, 04 May 15

Previous topic - Next topic

MissionComplete

Quote from: dragon on 00:49, 03 December 16

Maybe i can made a Frankenstein with the two ,:)

:( :( :( I wish it works!! Maybe there is more versions than these. Even we can try the original, if exists yet, with the bug in the level 5. To being optimist, I think it's better to play until almost the end than nothing.  ::)

Sorry for the hard work. And thank you  :D

dragon

Play it and tell me if it works :) .

dragon

And tell me if the level 5 bug is fixed. i not sure :D

MissionComplete

Thanks a lot!!! Muchas gracias. No sé si llegaré al nivel 5  :laugh: :laugh:

Mañana le daré caña y te cuento, hoy voy muy justo de tiempo.

Un abrazo!!

dragon

Quote from: MissionComplete on 19:22, 03 December 16
Thanks a lot!!! Muchas gracias. No sé si llegaré al nivel 5  :laugh: :laugh:

Mañana le daré caña y te cuento, hoy voy muy justo de tiempo.

Un abrazo!!

Yeah the game is very fificult to test it complete :) .

Creo que no le he puesto el parche del nivel 5, con el fregado que he montado de mix de las 2 versiones se me ha pasado, he comparado los dos niveles 5 de syx y pynard  y creo que  la que he subido no estaba parcheada.

Lo he parcheado y resubido, juega mejor con esta. He comparado el resto de niveles con el editor hexadecimal y parecen iguales en las 2 versiones.

dragon

Vale,creo que queda por ahi algun resto de proteccion anticopia. Que el winape la emula y el arnoldemu no. Asi que supongo que el juego se te va a quedar con la pantalla azul de windows de la muerte en el hardware real.

Parece que cargandome la call en &5f16 arranca en arnold emu, asi que si ves que no arranca prueba con esta.

MissionComplete

Vaya, no he tenido tiempo este finde. Me he descargado las dos versiones a ver qué tal, pero hasta el martes no podré probarlas...

zeropolis79

Quote from: MissionComplete on 21:29, 30 November 16
Can I ask "builderland"? It's lemmings' style, if you don't know it. There is a continues horizontal scroll, a sprite is moving with constant velocity and you have to build the path before he arrives. Very funny!

Por cierto, @dragon , ¿te acuerdas que te estuve dando la lata con el bestial warrior y las ténues cuerdas? Pues recientemente jugué con un .dsk en el mismo tv en un 6128 y se veía perfectamente, sin necesidad de tocar el brillo. Sin embargo, con el .cpr en gx4000 tenía que subir el brillo para ver ese verde, como tú me sugeriste. Ya me extrañaba a mí, pq el resto de juegos se veían bien. ¡Misterios de las conversiones!

#I second that request!

dragon

Mostly all the time these extrange things as the rope brightnes  are cause of the original crack.

Today is relative easy with arnold emu or winape take a look at game, but these days making a patch should be a nightmare :) .

MissionComplete

You were right, @dragon . The anticopy version works perfectly. Eres un fiera!!

Muchas gracias  :D

Phantomz

I've just converted " Phoenix Emulator " made by @norbert_kehrer

Phantomz

Here is another game, this one is " ATV Simulator ".

Press Joypad 1 Button 1 to pass the title screen.

Controls set to both Joypads by default, just select one or two player game to start.

Keys can redefined on the PLUS if required.

5 to pause and 6 to quit changed due to needing them for joypad 2 controls.

Press Joypad 1 Button 2 to Pause / Unpause, Console Pause Button to quit game.

I've included a poked version which gives " NO TIME LIMIT ".  :D

Phantomz

I hope you all had a great christmas :)

Here is another game, this one took a bit of time to do, this one is " The Vindicator ".

Press Fire Button One to pass Title Screen.

I've done a Menu to load all the three different parts, because of this, I've removed " enter password " option from the games in-game menu.

In Part 1 and Part 3, you can press the Fire ( Button One ) to pass the high-score entry, for Part 2 use the Joypad to enter your name.

In Part 1, I've removed the need to enter the anagram puzzle answers, just press Fire ( Button One ) to enter the correct answer,
you will still need to collect the lift passes and colour-coded computer pass cards as normal.

I've changed the onscreen display where needed.

Part 1, Use Joypad Button 2 for Toggle
Part 2, Use Joypad Button 2 for Bombs
Part 3, Use Joypad Button 2 for Toggle

Press the console pause button to pause the game, press a second time to quit, any button to unpause.

I've included a poked version which gives the following;

Part 1 = Infinite Oxygen, Infinite Lives, Infinite Ammo      
Part 2 = Infinite Lives, Infinite Fuel, Infinite Ammo, Infinite Bombs      
Part 3 = Infinite Lives, Infinite Time

Enjoy.  8)

dragon

Last game of the year :) (this time yes).

enjoy in 2017 !.happy fin of 2016 year.!

dragon

New version of hot rod. we found and fixed the  cause of  the corruption in the three blocks of the framework. urusergi made the new sprites.

The original programmer left "forgotten" a subrutine in the sprites zone, this is the subrutine he use to save the principal program to tape, when he is developing the game, these cause the corruption :D.

This is the subrutine forgotten:

org #a000
.la000
ld (#0021),a
or c
ld de,#8000
ld c,#07
call #bcce
ld b,#01
ld hl,la000
ld de,#c000
call #bc8c
ld hl,#3900
ld de,#6cff
ld bc,#3900
ld a,#02
call #bc98
call #bc8f
ret
ret nz
ret nz
ret nz

Change these with redraw sprites solve the issue :).

Neil79

Here is a link to the Full Set (2016-11-06)

Anyone have an update to Jan 17 yet? :) - Ta
The latest in Indie & Retro News!!! IndieRetroNews - Indie Retro News on twitter

dragon

Is remax who made the games pack. He upload It from time to time when he have time to update It. :).

amijim

Hello,could i ask for a mutant monty conversion for c4cpc module?I would say it is among the best pazzle games for the amstrad and my personal alltimes preferable game.thank you.

Phantomz

" Mutant Monty ".

Now Joypad control only!

Joypad 1 Button 1 to Start Game
Joypad 1 Button 1 to Pause / Unpause Game
Joypad 1 Button 2 to Turn Music On / Off
Console Pause Button to Quit Game

Poked version gives infinite lives and time.  ;)

amijim

Thank you very much Panthomz,i am really obliged to you.

Gryzor

Ooh The Vindicator, one of my favorite games on my 464 back in the day! Can someone also convert it to ROM?

dragon

Quote from: Gryzor on 10:36, 24 January 17
Ooh The Vindicator, one of my favorite games on my 464 back in the day! Can someone also convert it to ROM?

The Game have some imput from keyboard ingame.? YouTube vídeo was 1:30h only for level one :D

Phantomz

Quote from: dragon on 02:06, 25 January 17

The Game have some imput from keyboard ingame.? YouTube vídeo was 1:30h only for level one :D

Normally yes, the following.....

Game Instructions
" Each computer, once successfully accessed will set an anagrammatical puzzle and give hangman type spacing for the solution.
A correct answer is rewarded with two parts of the map, one displaying your correct position in that section, the other showing the location of the bomb component
Incorrect answering results In system shutdown and you must therefore try again, if you have a pass card. "

These...

ANAGRAMME / SOLUTION
Sean Jim Haggis = James Higgins
Nathan Junnod = Jonathan Dunn
Dr Antoni Clam MD = Martin Mcdonald
Ron H Vain = Ivon Horn
Huge Phalus = Paul Hughes
Vannate Klein = Kane Valentine
Sam N Joker = Mark Jones
Malek Mib = Mike Lamb
Leon Wupas = Paul Owens
Joe Hangmen = John Meegan
Ben Stimulor = Simon Butler
Dr Kane Wad = Dawn Drake

I removed the need to enter the answers with the keyboard to make the game gx4000 friendly.  ;)
Quote from: Phantomz on 18:58, 27 December 16
In Part 1, I've removed the need to enter the anagram puzzle answers, just press Fire ( Button One ) to enter the correct answer,
you will still need to collect the lift passes and colour-coded computer pass cards as normal.

I've changed the onscreen display where needed.

Gryzor