News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Converted GX4000 .cpr - The topic (repository link in first post)

Started by remax, 22:14, 04 May 15

Previous topic - Next topic

Urusergi

Quote from: iXien on 21:22, 16 July 20
If someone interested by Mata Hari (Urusergi  :P ?), this DSK includes a nice splashscreen from ZeCreator.

Just the RETURN key needs to be remapped to J1F2  ;)

And how do you enter the secret code of the electronic doors?  8)

Gryzor

Quote from: VincentGR on 14:24, 24 July 20
Really? Now?
you had 40 years to do it  ;D
Well I didn't have a trainer 😄

dragon

Quote from: Urusergi on 16:16, 24 July 20

It remember me piso zero(the graphics)

Urusergi

<<<<< HAMMER HEAD >>>>>

Joy1 left: left.
Joy1 right: right.
Joy1 up: up.
Joy1 down: down.
Joy1 fire1: fire.

Keyboard option enabled. fixed bug of phase 9 thanks to bandit of WoS. With trainer (Immunity and infinite time).

The dump of this game in cpcpower is wrong (only phases 1 and 2 are ok) so I've also uploaded the original .cdt, and .dsk with trainer to replace the version of the Crackers VELUS group.

iXien

Quote from: Urusergi on 16:16, 24 July 20

You're so right  ;D ;D ;D  I totally forgotten this point, I am ashamed  ::)
http://homebrew.amstradtoday.com, the only website dedicated to CPC homebrew games.

Urusergi

<<<<< PHANTOM CLUB >>>>>

Joy1 up: up.
Joy1 down: down.
Joy1 fire2: jump.
Pause button: abort.

Keyboard enabled except jump. With trainer (infinite lives).

Urusergi

<<<<< KAT TRAP >>>>>

Joy1 left & fire1: fire weapon left.
Joy1 right & fire1: fire weapon right.
Joy1 up: jump.
Joy1 down: duck.
Joy1 fire1: fire grenade.
Joy1 fire2: Select weapon.

Keyboard enabled (fire1 is "1" key also). With cheat ingame (infinite lives) pressing joy2 fire1.

P.D: If anyone has any suggestion about new games let me know (games that can be converted, please).

00WReX

A game I always liked is the Amstrad CPC version of Moonbuggy.

The gameplay works completely with the gamepad already, except for the high score table where you need to press Enter/Return.

Cheers,
Shane
The CPC in Australia...
Awa - CPCWiki

iXien

THE LAST MISSION from Opera Soft (translated in French and published in France by Loriciels) is a nice little game that just need to patch the "S" key to start the game! On CPC Power you got Spanish and French versions that can be used.
http://homebrew.amstradtoday.com, the only website dedicated to CPC homebrew games.

Phantomz

Quote from: 00WReX on 07:42, 08 August 20
A game I always liked is the Amstrad CPC version of Moonbuggy.

The gameplay works completely with the gamepad already, except for the high score table where you need to press Enter/Return.

Cheers,
Shane

Did a little more than just the high score table.  ;D

MOON BUGGY

The game is now Joystick / Joypad only.

You can now press any fire button on the Joypad to Start

Pause the game with Console Pause Button, Joypad Fire 1 to unpause.

You can now use UP or Fire 2 to Jump.

You can now Press Fire Button 1 for Enter on High Score Table, I've made up = 1 , left = 2, right = 3, down = 4,

so you could press the console pause button for p, press a direction for number then press fire to enter to enter, p1, p2, p3, p4, Joypad Button 2 is Delete.

I've included a couple of poked version with Infinite lives and also Enemy missiles are no longer a concern.

00WReX

The CPC in Australia...
Awa - CPCWiki

Phantomz

Watched @Novabug Live game testing last night and thought this game looked good, so thought would convert it.  :)

CAVEMANIA

I've made two versions, one where Joypad 1 Button 2 is pause, the other where Joypad 1 Button 2 is Jump.

B2 Pause

Console Button to Quit
Pause with Joypad 1 Button 2 , unpause with Joypad 1 Button 1
Skip highscore table with Joypad 1 Button 1 or 2

B2 Jump

Console Button to Quit
Pause with Joypad 2 Button 2, unpause with Joypad 2 Button 1
Skip highscore table with Joypad 1 Button 1 or 2

The cpr's have a Trainer, however, I've also changed the inbuilt cheat to also work...

CHEAT MODE (Infinite Energy)

On the " THE ISLANDS " screen, press UP, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, if it works the message " 1. ISLE OF BEGONIA " will be replaced by " CAVEY TO THE RESCUE! ".

Urusergi

@iXien , here you are  8)

<<<<< THE LAST MISSION >>>>>

Joy1 left & K: left.
Joy1 right & L: right.
Joy1 up & E: up.
Joy1 down & D: down.
Joy1 fire2: pause/unpause -> Joy1 up: cheat on (immunity). Joy1 down: cheat off.

Joy1 fire1:
exit the demo.

iXien

Fabulous!

I don"t know why but this little game always captivated me when I was a child  :D  Maybe because it is very difficult. What is sure is that I laughed a lot when I saw a longplay on youtube and discovered that this one can be ended in less than 5 minutes  :laugh:

pmeier

PLATOON

Another great game!

I have added a menu to configure your joystick (1,2 or 3 buttons).

My work is based on twomag's loader. He also added a trainer. There are no bytes left for more pokes!
So be careful at the final boss! You might run out of grenades  ;D
But with my version you can select the level! I had no trainer on my CPC and it's damn hard, so I never met the final boss, because I had no map for the 3d jungle.

NOTES:
If you start with level 2 (the tunnel), try to find the map first. Then this level is fantastic. (Or you find it in level 1!)
If you start with level 3 (the 3d jungle), you have no compass. But it doesn't help much. I painfully remember that...

twomag's loader wasn't easy to understand, but it seems I have copied all data. Tested on WinAPE (all models) and my 464.
I also added the assembler sources. If you see something to improve, drop me a line.  ;)

spikemorrissey

I have a request please which would be amazing if somebody could convert

PINBALL DREAMS CPC

CraigsBar

Quote from: spikemorrissey on 17:37, 15 August 20
I have a request please which would be amazing if somebody could convert

PINBALL DREAMS CPC
Not gonna be possible I am afraid.. it needs 128kb and the GX4000 has only 64kb. It's nto the most stable on the 6128plus and 4128plus either. It has random crashes that do not occur on the CPC 464 + ram expansion or CPC 6128.
IRC:  #Retro4All on Freenode

XeNoMoRPH

Space Moves 2020 GX4000 converted by @CyrilAmstrad  8)
I had updated the Joystick control access. ( game part 1&2 menu + access code + pause), this CPR version will be playable 100% with joypad in order to enjoy on Gx4000. (Only Joystick acces controls modified , not more at the moment
your amstrad news source in spanish language : https://auamstrad.es

Shaun M. Neary

Quote from: CraigsBar on 22:36, 15 August 20
Not gonna be possible I am afraid.. it needs 128kb and the GX4000 has only 64kb. It's nto the most stable on the 6128plus and 4128plus either. It has random crashes that do not occur on the CPC 464 + ram expansion or CPC 6128.

Pretty much this. Even if you end up upgrading your GX4000 with an expansion, it's so unstable that you'll end up wanting to throw your console into the fire with the random crashes and glitches trying to play PD on Plus hardware.

Trust me, I've blown several decent score chances on PD on a 6128plus!
Currently playing on: 2xCPC464, 1xCPC6128, 1x464Plus, 1x6128Plus, 2xGX4000. M4 board, ZMem 1MB and still forever playing Bruce Lee.
No cheats, snapshots or emulation. I play my games as they're intended to be played. What about you?

Skunkfish

Really strange... I've put in a good 15-20 hours into Pinball Dreams on my 6128Plus and I don't recall a single crash during playing the game....
What expansions do you have hooked up?

An expanding array of hardware available at www.cpcstore.co.uk (and issue 4 of CPC Fanzine!)

CyrilAmstrad

Regarding Pinball Dreams from Batman Group ,
I was currently work on Cartridge version with some Plus features (6128+) .
It is on my Todo list ...  8)  on WIP currently
Amstradiens Facebook Group
AMSTRAD CPC/ _+ /GX4000
Amstradiens Channel

Urusergi

<<<<< RATH-THA >>>>>

Joy1 left & K: left.
Joy1 right & L: right.
Joy1 up & Q: up.
Joy1 down & A: down.
Joy1 fire1 & space: fire.
Pause button: abort or exit the end of game.

MENU:
Joy1 fire1: start
Joy1 fire2: sound on/off

With trainer (infinite energy).

iXien

Quote from: CyrilAmstrad on 16:53, 17 August 20
Regarding Pinball Dreams from Batman Group ,
I was currently work on Cartridge version with some Plus features (6128+) .
It is on my Todo list %u2026   on WIP currently
What is sure, sadly, is that this game will never land on GX-4000 with its 64K RAM 8)

Urusergi

<<<<< WHOPPER CHASE >>>>>

Joy1 left & O: left.
Joy1 right & P: right.
Joy1 up & Q: jump.
Joy1 fire1 & space: fire.

With trainer (infinite lives, immunity).

XeNoMoRPH

your amstrad news source in spanish language : https://auamstrad.es