News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

#CPCRetroDev2014 Games Cassette available for Purchase

Started by ronaldo, 12:21, 29 June 15

Previous topic - Next topic

ronaldo

Finally, after avoiding thousands of bureaucratic obstacles, #CPCRetroDev2014 Games Cassette is available for purchase.

There are 80 units available for 7,40€ including shipping (worldwide). This price does not include taxes, which may depend on your country of residence. For instance, buying from Spain has a final cost of 8,95€ (7,40€ + 21% taxes).

Remember that any single euro received from this sale will feed #CPCRetroDev new cassette productions and prizes, to continue rewarding CPC developers and their developments :).

Thank you to all of you supporting the CPC community and #CPCRetroDev. Hope you enjoy it! :D
[attach=2][attach=4][attach=3]

CraigsBar

The website won't let me by one due to s PayPal error :( is there an alternative way to buy one (+ €2 donation)
IRC:  #Retro4All on Freenode

ronaldo

Thank you, @CraigsBar. The site is expericing problems when "+ x€ donation" options are selected. Right now, the only way to buy the games is selecting the base price, without donation.

Our colleages at Devilish Games are working to solve it. Don't know when it will be available, sorry.

However, you may buy it at base price now and make your donation later on, if you like :).

Thank you very much, man :).

CraigsBar

Quote from: ronaldo on 13:28, 29 June 15
Thank you, @CraigsBar. The site is expericing problems when "+ x€ donation" options are selected. Right now, the only way to buy the games is selecting the base price, without donation.

Our colleages at Devilish Games are working to solve it. Don't know when it will be available, sorry.

However, you may buy it at base price now and make your donation later on, if you like :).

Thank you very much, man :).
Purchase made. Will donate later once it's working. Many thanks.

Craig
IRC:  #Retro4All on Freenode

Gryzor

aaaand ordered! Woo-hoo, some action for my trusty 464!

ervin

Quote from: Gryzor on 18:44, 20 August 15

I think you'll like it.
There are some really good games in there!
:)

260Z

Quote from: Gryzor on 18:44, 20 August 15

+1 , or should I say -1  :D

Now only 48 remaining.  Be quick people.

260Z

Hey Ronaldo,

Let me know if you need extra to cover shipping to Australia.  No point selling to break even or at a loss.

Cheers,
Robert

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

ronaldo

Thank you, guys. Hope you enjoy your cassettes :D.

@260Z: Thank you for you consideration, man. Don't worry: the University of Alicante has special rates for being a non-profit organization. That's the reason for our low shipping costs :). We are not selling at a loss, but we aren't also making any "profit", in the sense of getting more than we expent. Everything that is received goes directly to contest prizes and productions again :).

Gryzor

I got the delay notification email today; well, ten days is more than fine in my book :)