News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

CYBER CHICKEN REVIEW

Started by Misel982001, 12:20, 06 February 14

Previous topic - Next topic

pacomix

QuoteYeah, admittedly, calling people "third world chicken shit" or "douches" will get you that, one would think this would be understood by now

Is this true??? OMG...

Gryzor

Shocking, but yeah. It's a harsh world.

beaker

Thank God it didn't go too far and no one called someone a Pleb otherwise I'd imagine it would have been a lifetime ban and possibly a prison sentence  :laugh:

TFM

Quote from: pacomix on 11:22, 18 February 14
Is this true??? OMG...

No. It's propaganda. It's not true.

TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

beaker

Sorry for hijacking the thread again  :-[

I reported myself for trolling.

TFM

No, no, that's fine. It was all positive comments, that's great.  :)  We had enough 'pour gas in the fire' comments before. I'm grateful for everything positive.  :)
TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

Devilmarkus

Quote from: beaker on 17:09, 20 February 14
Sorry for hijacking the thread again  :-[

I reported myself for trolling.

So, on a scale between 1 and 100: How many years do you want to be banned now? 8)
When you put your ear on a hot stove, you can smell how stupid you are ...

Amstrad CPC games in your webbrowser

JavaCPC Desktop Full Release

beaker

I think a whole life ban :)

MacDeath

getting retro-graded for life as "speccy" on the forum ?

Gryzor : tell me you can do it to a dude who posted pictures of a speccy+2 !!! here, in the topic about a game I made some Mode1 graphics for, attribute-less graphics !!!
what an outrage !
(yeah, french word...)

beaker

Yes  :(

I'm sorry, would it help if I added a ZX81 + ZXPand sitting alongside the +2 + DivIDE?

TFM

TFM of FutureSoft

Gryzor

Bit generous there, mate :D

MacDeath

THX for the review.
:)

I loved the part where you express admiration to your "trustfull reliable trusty" PLUS monitor, just to see it crashes in direct... ;D :D ;D 

Also please, undust your not so shiny machines before doing vids... ;)

Also looks like Mode2 pixel ratio stretching for your video, perhaps even EGA 640x350 pixel ratio actually...

Also i'm jealous that you own a 2-buttons konix speedking. damn you.

Also... thx again.

TFM

Thanks for the review. Maybe choosing Levels 5 and 8 was not so lucky. But nobody knows that directly after unboxing.  ;)  The manual doesn't talk in detail about the different levels. I should add that and update the download of it.
All together: Great work & Thank you a lot.  :)

TFM of FutureSoft

TFM

TFM of FutureSoft

dcdrac

Cyber Chicken for me is a fun little game that works well

Neil79

The latest in Indie & Retro News!!! IndieRetroNews - Indie Retro News on twitter

TFM

Only eight physical copies left! Over 100 sold! Incredible for the CPC. Never thought it will be more than 50 with lots of luck:
Cyber-Chicken for CPC - Cpage Site

Big Thanks to everybody who supported the project and did not get a pirate copy!!!
TFM of FutureSoft

Puresox

Well I congratulate you , that is impressive I must agree

TFM

Haha, Guess this clearly proves that some marketing get pretty much anything sold.  :laugh:
TFM of FutureSoft

MacDeath

Congratulations.  :)

Just needed to let Time works its way.

TFM

TFM of FutureSoft

dcdrac

It is a cracking fun game, great for stress release.