Offline Gryzor

• Administrator
  • 6128 Plus
  • CPC-Wiki maintainer
    • CPCWiki
    • Awards
Re: Fluff
« Reply #50 on: 20:43, 11 September 11 »
  Nice article, I had missed that. A shame, the screenies look beautiful!

No reactions

Offline Xyphoe

• 6128 Plus
    • GX4000.CO.UK
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: 08:36, 13 September 11 »
Wow! Those gfx look even better than the screenshots that were posted in Amstrad Action. It's a real shame this never got finished, and is now lost forever :(

Online Trebmint

• 464 Plus
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: 00:00, 16 September 11 »
I do kind of regret getting rid of the code now I must admit. The graphics were some of the best I did on the cpc I reckon. Took quite a few days to do just one scene backdrop due to the parallax scrolling method, which i thought was mighty clever at the time cos it only redrew a maximum of 4k or less a frame making it passably fast.

TBH I don't actually recall the fighter graphics looking like that. Strange as they were each built up of 7 individual elements, so why I would have put a character sheet together I have no idea. I do remember not being that happy with the animation, so the stills possibly look better than the game would have in action.
No reactions

Offline kawickboy

• CPC6128
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: 12:41, 21 September 11 »
Nice article Nich, thanks.
No reactions

Offline Xyphoe

• 6128 Plus
    • GX4000.CO.UK
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: 04:50, 22 September 11 »
I do kind of regret getting rid of the code now I must admit. The graphics were some of the best I did on the cpc I reckon. Took quite a few days to do just one scene backdrop due to the parallax scrolling method, which i thought was mighty clever at the time cos it only redrew a maximum of 4k or less a frame making it passably fast.

TBH I don't actually recall the fighter graphics looking like that. Strange as they were each built up of 7 individual elements, so why I would have put a character sheet together I have no idea. I do remember not being that happy with the animation, so the stills possibly look better than the game would have in action.

Hey Rob! Any progress on the possibility of Fluff 2 that was talked about?