News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Frogalot / CNGSoft

Started by ronaldo, 16:07, 28 March 16

Previous topic - Next topic

ronaldo

There you go! Frogalot, the game awarded for Best Technical Achievement and 2nd place at #CPCRetroDev 2015, is now published along with its source code, instructions and complete sheet (in spanish).

Enjoy! :D

Forgalot, by CNGSoft

(video URL:
https://youtu.be/nwcKh4HRwc4)

Singaja

Can someone explain how the loader works? I'm still impressed load/run yields exactly the same result of running the game.

Phantomz

Here is the CPR for GX4000 and plus users.  ;)

ronaldo

Thank you, @Phantomz . I've added the CPR to the ZIP so that all the people who download the game from #CPCRetroDev site will have the 3 formats: CDT, DSK and CPR :).

Phantomz

Quote from: ronaldo on 17:57, 28 March 16
Thank you, @Phantomz . I've added the CPR to the ZIP so that all the people who download the game from #CPCRetroDev site will have the 3 formats: CDT, DSK and CPR :).

No problem, I just did a straight conversion, I could have remapped esc to joypad 1 button 2, or even to the pause button, then moved pause to button 2 but I've left it alone.  ;D

I can't write pokes or trainers, but lives are at 05D7 in Winape if interested, change it after you start the game, FF gives 95 Lives.  ;)

Just tested in on a real 6128 with the hfe loaded in the gotek hxc, the address also works with a multiface 2  :D

I see there is a INFINITE LIVES: POKE &A99,&A7 on cpc rulez  :D

The game is here in hfe format for people with a HxC if interested.  ;)

Phantomz

If you want to make a version of the game with Infinite Lives, search for " 3A D7 05 36 3D " and change the " 3D " to " A7 " so it's " 3A D7 05 36 A7 ".

I've already done this in CPR for the GX4000 in the other Thread.

It works fine with the cpr and disk, if you want it in hfe format, poke the disk first then convert to hfe, or I can upload my poked hfe disk.

When I tried to change it on the CDT, I got read errors when I tried to load the game in winape.  ???

UPDATE

cpc rulez has only got the poke for infinite lives and cpc power has none.

However I have also found more pokes if you have a multiface two or are using an emulator  ;)

POKES

Infinite Lives @ A99   Change 3D to A7
Infinite Energy @ 10F0   Change 3D to A7   ( will need to turn off and back on if get a health refill )  :doh:

After you start the game ( on the first level )

Lives @ 05D7   03 Change to ?? ( Number ) FF gives 95 Lives
Level @ 05CF   01 Change to ?? ( Number ) Believe the game has 08 Levels then loops ?

For the Lives or Level to Change, lose a life ( so don't have infinite energy on until changed to the level you want to go to ).  ;)

Unoquepasa

i think the best of contest.

TFM

Quote from: Unoquepasa on 20:34, 14 April 16
i think the best of contest.

This one and RUN-CPC.  :)
TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus