News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Ghosts'n Goblins (6128+ version)

Started by roudoudou, 13:57, 14 November 17

Previous topic - Next topic

TotO

Quote from: Skunkfish on 23:53, 09 October 19If getting a license from Rebellion proved difficult, I'm imaging Capcom must be another level entirely! :o
Capcom have already published fan works and remakes into the past for their community. They are not dumb.  :-\
But, it was on popular systems... I doubt they will complain about 50 homemade games tribute for an unknown system.
"You make one mistake in your life and the internet will never let you live it down" (Keith Goodyer)

Gryzor

Quote from: remax on 19:19, 09 October 19

Whaaaaaaaaaaat, there are other levels than 1 to 3 ?  ;D

Whaaaat there's more after level 1?

kawickboy

Even from core design, they are not protecting rick dangerous rights in the most clever way.... And the last commercial use is nearly 30 years old.

Golem13

Quote from: Rhino on 22:58, 09 October 19
Really impressive and very polished work!If you are going to release a physical edition, I would like to buy it to see this jewel in all its glory!

Thank you for your attention. But at this point I haven't figured out how to distribute the game yet. And first I have to finish it lol.
But I can point out that technically, I don't know if it is possible, easy and profitable to make a PLUS stand alone cartridge.
Moreover, in view of the latest disappointments you have suffered with Pinball Dreams' rights, but also the judicious remarks of our fellow players about Capcom, it is very likely that I cannot sell anything without attracting the wrath of the video game capitalists.
And then, basically, it's not really the objective in my case to make money, even if I spent a considerable amount of time there. This is a deal with myself, like would I be able to do it?
In any case for me, this question is too early to give an appropriate answer.

TotO

2 weeks left...  :o

"You make one mistake in your life and the internet will never let you live it down" (Keith Goodyer)

Golem13

Quote from: TotO on 17:27, 14 October 19
2 weeks left...  :o

Oh, my God.  :o
It's okay, you're not putting any pressure on us at all, no no no  ;D :P

TotO