Looking for game: Xarax by Firebird

Started by CPCLER, 00:40, 23 October 09

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

CPCLER

Hi there!

Going over the list of games released for the CPC by Firebird. A game called Xarax is mentioned. I can't however find it for download anywhere!?

Does this exist for the CPC?

/CPCLER

arnoldemu

Quote from: CPCLER on 00:40, 23 October 09
Hi there!

Going over the list of games released for the CPC by Firebird. A game called Xarax is mentioned. I can't however find it for download anywhere!?

Does this exist for the CPC?

/CPCLER
We need an unreleased category in the wiki. I don't know how to create them and then we can link up games like this into this category.

I haven't heard of that game btw.
My games. My Games
My website with coding examples: Unofficial Amstrad WWW Resource

CPCLER

Quote from: arnoldemu on 11:43, 23 October 09
We need an unreleased category in the wiki. I don't know how to create them and then we can link up games like this into this category.

I haven't heard of that game btw.

Done it!

/CPCLER

arnoldemu

Quote from: CPCLER on 11:53, 23 October 09
Done it!

/CPCLER
Forgot there was a vaporware category which covers this already. I think we should remove the Unreleased category sorry.
My games. My Games
My website with coding examples: Unofficial Amstrad WWW Resource

CPCLER

Right..

I have removed links to the released category and made some to the Vaporware category instead!  :D

/CPCLER

Quote from: arnoldemu on 16:58, 23 October 09
Forgot there was a vaporware category which covers this already. I think we should remove the Unreleased category sorry.

specfreak

Xarax was released on the Spectrum, but I don't know about on the CPC:
http://www.worldofspectrum.org/infoseekid.cgi?id=0005774


Gryzor

Little budget game... I guess they'd be doing a straight port botch-job :(

I think "unreleased" sounds much better than "vaporware", but oh well :D

Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod