News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

New Game: A Prelude To Chaos CPC

Started by EgoTrip, 19:55, 22 March 16

Previous topic - Next topic

ldaneels

Oh wow, I wasn't aware the game had a physical release. I assume it's a ZX Spectrum release? I guess we would have heard about it on these forums...
Is it still avalaible to purchase?

Gryzor

ldaneels

Anyone has any info on a physical release for CPC?

SRS

Quote from: Gryzor on 17:24, 27 January 18
Same here, trading cards??!

I may trade them for a CPC6128 plus :D or just some Bitcoins *lol*

na kidding

EgoTrip

It's not a full release. These are just one-offs. I made some up for people who have helped me out and supported me. Sorry if you are disappointed it's not available for everyone.

Gryzor

jesusdelmas

Quote from: EgoTrip on 00:09, 31 January 18
It's not a full release. These are just one-offs. I made some up for people who have helped me out and supported me. Sorry if you are disappointed it's not available for everyone.

Ho Egotrip! you made a great game :). are you working niw in a new Amstrad Game? i think that the anstrad fans will be very happy to know that  :)

Regards!

tastefulmrship

My 6128 showing off the EgoTrip collection! ^_^

Now, where do I throw my cash at more Trading Cards?

SRS

Nice. I did not allow me to unpack the trade cards yet. Maybe we can play cards online ? Via M4 ?

tastefulmrship

Quote from: SRS on 23:08, 02 February 18
Nice. I did not allow me to unpack the trade cards yet. Maybe we can play cards online ? Via M4 ?
I don't remember the CPC having a "card battle" style game... maybe this is EgoTrip's new CPC game?!?!
Yug-Amy-Oh? Amy's Magic: The Adventure? Gwent: The Amy Card Game?

I'd buy that for a dollar! ^_^

arnoldemu

Quote from: SRS on 23:08, 02 February 18
Can i join in?  ;D

I opened my package yesterday. I am really impressed by the quality, the attention to detail, and the amount of stuff in the package. It's put together really well.

I love the shiny card the most, mine is a power pill one,  and I've also not opened the trading cards yet either.

All the games on one tape and more.. :)

EDIT: It's like an ultimate play the game boxed game... but better..

My games. My Games
My website with coding examples: Unofficial Amstrad WWW Resource

tastefulmrship

Quote from: arnoldemu on 17:29, 03 February 18
All the games on one tape and more.. :)

Yeah! Slither is great fun! Addictive and frustrating... in excessive measures! Spot on! ^_^
All the other games are top notch, too, of course! Overall a perfect product! I reckon EgoTrip could make a fortune selling the pack online! And trading card games online? HELL YEAH! Count me in!

remax

Seems that some people were lucky  ;D  (and doesn't seems to know neither egotrip nor the Ammy series)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-XqQ0YN1Qs
Brain Radioactivity

VincentGR

EgoTrip

I am not sure if I will be producing any more of these. It wasn't cheap and it was time consuming. Maybe I will do a limited run of some standard budget-style tapes. But no promises.

As for the trading cards, they were expensive to produce at that quality so again, I am not sure. I still have some left over, I don't know what I will be doing with them yet though. There isn't any actual game for them either, maybe one could be made, I could work out rules for one but as it stands it wouldn't be anywhere near as good or complex as existing games.

Unoquepasa

Buleste

Any chance of a CDT release?