News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Vespertino - new game from BG Games

Started by XeNoMoRPH, 15:17, 05 May 19

Previous topic - Next topic

keith56

Once again, fantastic work!... I'll be reading through this today!
Chibi Akumas: Comedy-Horror 8-bit Bullet Hell shooter!
Learn ARM, 8086, Z80, 6502 or 68000 with my tutorials: www.assemblytutorial.com
My Assembly programming book is available now on amazon!

BSC

Quote from: roudoudou on 19:24, 17 May 19
It's documented since decades...
...in french oups!

Finally a case where the french habit of neglecting the existence of any other language has done no harm to the CPC  :P

Seriously: That's a great find and I adore the dedication of the guys here who already started OCRing and translations. *thumbs up*
** My SID player/tracker AYAY Kaeppttn! on github **  Some CPC music and experiments ** Other music ** More music on scenestream (former nectarine) ** Some shaders ** Some Soundtrakker tunes ** Some tunes in Javascript

My hardware: ** Schneider CPC 464 with colour screen, 64k extension, 3" and 5,25 drives and more ** Amstrad CPC 6128 with M4 board, GreaseWeazle.

Rhino

Quote from: kawickboy on 09:00, 06 May 19
Could we dream for a null-modem mode, like Lotus 2 for Amiga/ST ?
How many tracks and cars will be available ?
We would like to make 5 or 6 selectable cars and enough tracks for the game to have a lot of content. Thanks!

PuzCPC

Is this another galaxy or are we still on earth? :o I can only say unbelievable!
I would like to play this game now ! :)

Hicks

Late reaction. Awsome preview, as usual with Batman Group! Harsh to mix CRTC-tricks and gameplay but there is no doubt that Rhino will succeed.

If you are still interested, I'm currently writing a "How to do line to line splitting for beginners?" (english) article for Memory Full website, since there is only few ressources about that in english on the net...

ervin

Quote from: Hicks on 12:51, 03 August 19
Late reaction. Awsome preview, as usual with Batman Group! Harsh to mix CRTC-tricks and gameplay but there is no doubt that Rhino will succeed.

If you are still interested, I'm currently writing a "How to do line to line splitting for beginners?" (english) article for Memory Full website, since there is only few ressources about that in english on the net...

Please let us know when you've finished that article.
I'm really looking forward to it!

Hicks

Quote from: ervin on 13:04, 03 August 19

Please let us know when you've finished that article.
I'm really looking forward to it!
The best I can say is "end of this month" because I'm already late in all my CPC projects!

If you have special needs or requests, just let me know...

ZbyniuR

We waiting and waiting. Meantime try "Drift" on ZX Spectrum. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oohkJ-Uc4tk
In STARS, TREK is better than WARS.

Gryzor

Eh, that's nice for a Speccy, but gameplay doesn't look too exciting. Love the intro, tho.

HAL6128

Lot of graphical and effect effort. Looks really, really Great. Yeah, like the intro too, also speech fx.
Gameplay depends on how sensitive it is for such kind of theme.
...proudly supported Schnapps Demo, Pentomino and NQ-Music-Disc with GFX

GUNHED

Quote from: ZbyniuR on 01:18, 15 December 19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oohkJ-Uc4tk

Would be great to have such a game on CPC one day!  :)

Any news about the original topic here?

http://futureos.de --> Get the revolutionary FutureOS (Update: 2023.11.30)
http://futureos.cpc-live.com/files/LambdaSpeak_RSX_by_TFM.zip --> Get the RSX-ROM for LambdaSpeak :-) (Updated: 2021.12.26)

||C|-|E||

Funny that Drift appears here. I was checking it two days ago and I actually found it pretty impressive, to be honest!  :)

fano

Quote from: ZbyniuR on 01:18, 15 December 19
Oh theses russian guys are amazing, longtime i dream about a LADA simulator  ;D
"NOP" is the perfect program : short , fast and (known) bug free

Follow Easter Egg products on Facebook !

robcfg

Quote from: ||C|-|E|| on 23:58, 15 December 19
Funny that Drift appears here. I was checking it two days ago and I actually found it pretty impressive, to be honest!  :)

[ot]If you haven't checked Valley of Rains from the same developer, do yourself a favour ;D [/ot]

fano

[ot]
Quote from: robcfg on 10:31, 16 December 19

[ot]If you haven't checked Valley of Rains from the same developer, do yourself a favour ;D [/ot]
This one is amazing too (except sound :/)[/ot]
"NOP" is the perfect program : short , fast and (known) bug free

Follow Easter Egg products on Facebook !

||C|-|E||

Quote from: robcfg on 10:31, 16 December 19

I have! and it is actually amazing, as you say. Savage mixed with Lorna!  ;D They totally should release a 128KB version and improve that sound.

ZbyniuR

New race game on C+4. Not so good like Vespertino, but look better than Lotus on CPC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bR-9iorhVsc
In STARS, TREK is better than WARS.

ivarf

;last_msg=181664
Number of likes 464

BSC

Quote from: Hicks on 12:51, 03 August 19

I just found this

https://open.amstrad.info/2019/08/20/archive-rupture-verticale-31-aout-1992/

Run through translate.google.com to have it converted into a real language :D
** My SID player/tracker AYAY Kaeppttn! on github **  Some CPC music and experiments ** Other music ** More music on scenestream (former nectarine) ** Some shaders ** Some Soundtrakker tunes ** Some tunes in Javascript

My hardware: ** Schneider CPC 464 with colour screen, 64k extension, 3" and 5,25 drives and more ** Amstrad CPC 6128 with M4 board, GreaseWeazle.

BSC

And then there is this

https://github.com/pelrun/cpc-demo-tutorials/blob/master/Paradox/paradox-rupture.md

Also in french, so google translate away. That one is really comprehensive. Thumbs up!

pelrun

Nice! I couldn't include that document before because the scans were for ants (they need to be at least three times bigger!) and I couldn't read it with my heathen non-french-speaking eyes.

robcfg

Ruptures are so hot right now  :D

ComSoft6128

"Back in the day" the racing genre never really appealed to me and when the Plus came out with Burning Rubber I thought "great graphics but no grab factor".
Vespertino however comes from the only team that gave me a FMS (F**k Me Sideways!) moment when I came back to the CPC after nearly 20 years away from it. Watching the BATMAN demo about two years ago (kindly sent to me by @Nich ) was a revelation, I watched it on a Plus hooked up to a large TV and a Cambridge amplifier and then had to watch it immediately again. Simply stunning.
Now as to Vespertino - I WANT this game but more than that I NEED(!) this game.
On cartridge preferably.

roudoudou

Quote from: ComSoft6128 on 17:36, 08 May 20
On cartridge preferably.
As far as i understand, this will be a cartridge game* for CPC, not for Plus (i guess the game will be compatible with Plus)
*cartridge on expansion port, not cartridge Plus slot
My pronouns are RASM and ACE

arkive

Quote from: roudoudou on 19:28, 08 May 20
As far as i understand, this will be a cartridge game* for CPC

Interesting. Is it because it'll have some additional hardware?