News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Vespertino - new game from BG Games

Started by XeNoMoRPH, 15:17, 05 May 19

Previous topic - Next topic

TotO

Quote from: arkive on 15:17, 09 May 20
Interesting. Is it because it'll have some additional hardware?
ROM is already an advantage for extremely improve a CPC game content.
"You make one mistake in your life and the internet will never let you live it down" (Keith Goodyer)

roudoudou

An old tweet from BG

QuoteRegarding game requirements, it is still at an early stage of development so we still can't give exact info, but the goal is to launch it in 2 versions: disk(s) and cartridge. Disk version will be a lite version and will not support 464 without memory expansion...
ROM supremacy  ;D (instant access and 64K RAM becomes enough for a powerful game)
My pronouns are RASM and ACE

ivarf

Quote from: arkive on 15:17, 09 May 20
Interesting. Is it because it'll have some additional hardware?
only storage for the game

Phantomz

Quote from: roudoudou on 19:28, 08 May 20
As far as i understand, this will be a cartridge game* for CPC, not for Plus (i guess the game will be compatible with Plus)
*cartridge on expansion port, not cartridge Plus slot

It would be nice if it could work from the plus cartridge slot too, especially now that we have the C4CPC.

swansea_karl

Mr. DVG

Quote from: swansea_karl on 14:00, 02 June 20
Any news on this game?
The Batman Groups love to create suspense and delirium while waiting for a technical product that is certainly out of the box ... it is true that they do not let us know anything, but in reality maybe the game is already over and being tested ... surprise will soon come out (or at least I hope so) and our joy will be irrepressible! ;D