News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

New game: Golden Tail

Started by reidrac, 17:00, 05 August 16

Previous topic - Next topic

||C|-|E||

The cover looks really great!!  :D

kawickboy

That looks great indeed.

reidrac

Inlays, manual, poster, etc; all is ready.

First prototype of the disc version.

[attach=2]
Released The Return of Traxtor, Golden Tail, Magica, The Dawn of Kernel, Kitsune`s Curse, Brick Rick and Hyperdrive for the CPC.

If you like my games and want to show some appreciation, you can always buy me a coffee.

ldaneels

oh, I like it a lot ! Do you have a price in mind for the physical edition ? Also, when are you starting to sell it ?

reidrac

Quote from: ldaneels on 13:33, 03 November 16
oh, I like it a lot ! Do you have a price in mind for the physical edition ? Also, when are you starting to sell it ?

There are two different editions (3" disc and cassette) but I don't have the details for the final price, sorry!

As far as I know Sebastian is making printing tests and such so it is almost ready. I'll keep updating this thread as soon as I have more details.
Released The Return of Traxtor, Golden Tail, Magica, The Dawn of Kernel, Kitsune`s Curse, Brick Rick and Hyperdrive for the CPC.

If you like my games and want to show some appreciation, you can always buy me a coffee.

ldaneels

Cool ! I'm looking forward to getting one of them.
Thanks for all your efforts.

reidrac

[attach=2]

ETA: 1 week.

Also the cassette version is coming too.

Skunkfish

Absolutely gorgeous... Will there be a UK distributor as well?
An expanding array of hardware available at www.cpcstore.co.uk (and issue 4 of CPC Fanzine!)

reidrac

Quote from: Skunkfish on 17:06, 08 November 16
Absolutely gorgeous... Will there be a UK distributor as well?

Poly Play is based in Germany and as far as I know they are shipping worldwide; not sure how much will be the cost, I hope is not too much :)

trabitboy

Quote from: reidrac on 16:29, 08 November 16
[attach=2]

ETA: 1 week.

IT LOOKS AWESOOOOOOOOME  8)
makes me regret not having a working drive

remax

Waiting for this, i play it on the usebox.net compilation  ;D

Brain Radioactivity

ldaneels

Hey there,
Any news on the physical release?
Cheers,

Loic

reidrac

Quote from: ldaneels on 08:47, 20 November 16
Hey there,
Any news on the physical release?
Cheers,

Loic

I'm waiting for updates from Sebastian!

ukmarkh

This is actually a really good game and I can't wait for the next one.

Few nice to have's:

- It would be nice to be able to collect 10 > 30 > 60 > 90 stones, as the game can be completed quite quickly, with items being in different locations each time you play.

- More lives

- More rooms

- Boss battle

- Cave, mountain, ice locations

- Scrolling

- Full release with 3" disk :-)

reidrac

The Collector's Edition of Golden Tail is ready and available:

https://www.polyplay.xyz/CPC_2

3" and 3.5" disks, and of course cassette.

Sebastian from Poly Play has put a lot of time and hard work in this release; as you can imagine I'm very happy with the superb physical edition he has put together.

I waived my royalties on this one, but please consider buying it if you like the game as it would help to Poly Play to publish more titles in the future.

Targhan

Targhan/Arkos

Arkos Tracker 2.0.1 now released! - Follow the news on Twitter!
Disark - A cross-platform Z80 disassembler/source converter
FDC Tool 1.1 - Read Amsdos files without the system

Imperial Mahjong
Orion Prime

ukmarkh

Just bagged me a copy! Can't wait!!!

agoria_555

Same already ordered yesterday evening.
Did not wait for black friday ;-)

Joseman

Ordered 1 copy!  ;)

reidrac

Thanks folks!

Sebastian will be pleased (and that's good, because we're working on the physical release of Magica in case anyone is interested).

ldaneels

Hey there,
are the quantities limited? Is this a limited run? I am not going to be able to order until next week (both the 3" & tape versions) & I would like to make sure that I get both.
Also, I would be very interested in Magica, if only because the game is so much fun :)

reidrac

Quote from: ldaneels on 14:16, 25 November 16
Hey there,
are the quantities limited? Is this a limited run? I am not going to be able to order until next week (both the 3" & tape versions) & I would like to make sure that I get both.
Also, I would be very interested in Magica, if only because the game is so much fun :)

I think you can probably ask Poly Play directly, but as far as I know there's plenty of 3" stock (unused disks, actually; although that adds up to the price unfortunately), and cassettes too. So you shouldn't have any problem with ordering next week!

Thanks for your support. I'm glad you enjoy Magica :)

ukmarkh

Quote from: reidrac on 11:43, 25 November 16
Thanks folks!

Sebastian will be pleased (and that's good, because we're working on the physical release of Magica in case anyone is interested).

Gobsmacked! I'll buy one :-)

Targhan

I've just received my copy! It is absolutely gorgeous, very very professional. Great work!
I don't have time to test the game (and finish it again :)) before this week-end, but I'm pretty sure the copy works fine :).

Congrats!
Targhan/Arkos

Arkos Tracker 2.0.1 now released! - Follow the news on Twitter!
Disark - A cross-platform Z80 disassembler/source converter
FDC Tool 1.1 - Read Amsdos files without the system

Imperial Mahjong
Orion Prime

reidrac

Quote from: Targhan on 19:17, 07 December 16
I've just received my copy! It is absolutely gorgeous, very very professional. Great work!
I don't have time to test the game (and finish it again :)) before this week-end, but I'm pretty sure the copy works fine :).

Congrats!

Thanks! Waiting for my copy.

PS. If you experience any issue, contact Poly Play ASAP.