News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Help! Need a scan of Amstrad Action issue 65 - DEADLINE!

Started by Xyphoe, 21:38, 19 May 15

Previous topic - Next topic

Xyphoe

Hi guys,

I can't seem to find the AA scans anymore. Urgently need a scan of AA issue 65, specifically the Gazza II review before tomorrow morning. Can anyone help?

Cheers!

:\

CraigsBar

Quote from: Xyphoe on 21:38, 19 May 15
Hi guys,

I can't seem to find the AA scans anymore. Urgently need a scan of AA issue 65, specifically the Gazza II review before tomorrow morning. Can anyone help?

Cheers!

:\
http://www.cpcwiki.eu/forum/index.php?action=dldir;sa=list;id=6
IRC:  #Retro4All on Freenode

Nich

Quote from: Xyphoe on 21:38, 19 May 15
I've scanned the relevant pages for you; click this link to download the scan (it's nearly 4MB in size @ 300dpi resolution so it's much too large to post on this forum).

Xyphoe

Quote from: Nich on 22:04, 19 May 15
I've scanned the relevant pages for you; click this link to download the scan (it's nearly 4MB in size @ 300dpi resolution so it's much too large to post on this forum).

WOW! Thank you so much for going to the trouble of this, I'll be able to explain why in a few weeks :) This is greatly appreciated!

Thank you also to CraigsBar too

Gryzor

Thanks, @CraigsBar !

Reminded me of that time I was at the butcher's and an old lady walked in and asked if they had any meat...