News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

New platform game in the works! - The Lost Treasure of Cuauhtemoc

Started by sad1942, 02:12, 28 February 15

Previous topic - Next topic

Gryzor

MacDeath

Hope it will be as fun as this :

looks very promising anyway and is greatly awaited.
;)

But don't put blood or else it will be banned in Germany...  ;D

Jokes appart : keep on this project please.

Gryzor

AMSDOS

Quote from: Gryzor on 13:46, 12 August 16
...so, no news? :(

Nothing on ESP? Found a forum link of it here, last posts was Oct last year.
* Using the old Amstrad Languages :D   * with the Firmware :P
* I also like to problem solve code in BASIC :)   * And type-in Type-Ins! :D

Home Computing Weekly Programs
Popular Computing Weekly Programs
Your Computer Programs
Updated Other Program Links on Profile Page (Update April 16/15 phew!)
Programs for Turbo Pascal 3

Dubliner

As far as i know the coder was going a bit slow. The graphics guy is working now on many side projects (Galactic Tomb, Adios a la casta Episode 2...)

Gryzor

Ah that's a shame, it looked so great...

||C|-|E||

It really looks like a wonderful game! Cannot wait for it!

P.D: I edited the name of the post, as suggested, to make a bit easier looking for it  :)

keith56

The graphics are great - really top notch, and shows again what the CPC's color palette can do!
Does anyone know if it's 128k only?
There looks to be a lot of variety in the graphics and character animation - even an under water section?
the graphics say 128k, but with the 'flip screen' screen changes *maybe* it's 64k?

*** Edit: I see on the box "128k" so it looks like the poor 64k users are out of luck :-P

Chibi Akumas: Comedy-Horror 8-bit Bullet Hell shooter!
Learn ARM, 8086, Z80, 6502 or 68000 with my tutorials: www.assemblytutorial.com
My Assembly programming book is available now on amazon!

Gryzor

Here's the vid, too:

Really looks ace, and like the grandchild of Rick :)

XeNoMoRPH

your amstrad news source in spanish language : https://auamstrad.es

Gryzor

I see my copy, second from the left on the middle row...

||C|-|E||

Neil79

Quote from: ||C|-|E|| on 12:37, 14 March 17
It really looks like a wonderful game! Cannot wait for it!

P.D: I edited the name of the post, as suggested, to make a bit easier looking for it  :)

Thanks for putting in my suggestion :)

8)
The latest in Indie & Retro News!!! IndieRetroNews - Indie Retro News on twitter

Skunkfish

An expanding array of hardware available at www.cpcstore.co.uk (and issue 4 of CPC Fanzine!)

jbaudrand

Nich

Quote from: jbaudrand on 15:56, 14 March 17
:o Where is the order button?

I believe it's going to be officially released at Amstrad Eterno this weekend, so unless you can go to Barcelona, you'll have to wait until after the event!

reidrac

There's a physical release that is limited edition as stretch goal for "Enciclopedia Homebrew Vol. 2" (a book in Spanish about homebrew games).

It'll be released after that, and I guess it is possible that there will be another physical release (?).
Released The Return of Traxtor, Golden Tail, Magica, The Dawn of Kernel, Kitsune`s Curse, Brick Rick and Hyperdrive for the CPC.

If you like my games and want to show some appreciation, you can always buy me a coffee.

Gryzor

By the way, I guess the physical release is on tape?

roudoudou

Quote from: Gryzor on 08:01, 15 March 17
By the way, I guess the physical release is on tape?

look at the upper right corner of the boxes ;)
My pronouns are RASM and ACE

Gryzor

Quote from: roudoudou on 08:17, 15 March 17look at the upper right corner of the boxes

Ooh, and to think that I did try looking at the photo :D

Paulo Garcia

Hi

could someone confirm if the game was released last weekend at the Amstrad Eterno event? If so, is there any information about where to download (order) ?

Thanks

Paulo

keith56

Well judging from all the pics of the game and disks at the event on twitter and their site I'd say it definitely WAS released!

I'm not sure if they're taking orders or offering downloads yet.

Take a look at their site
http://www.4mhz.es/
Chibi Akumas: Comedy-Horror 8-bit Bullet Hell shooter!
Learn ARM, 8086, Z80, 6502 or 68000 with my tutorials: www.assemblytutorial.com
My Assembly programming book is available now on amazon!

Dubliner

Info as far as i know:

The game was a temporal esclusive for backers of the "Enciclopedia Homebrew Vol. 2" crowdfunding campaign.

Last saturday were delivered the copies to the backers who attended the Amstrad Eterno event. This week will ship the rest of copies.

The game will be available for free download somewhen in this week or next week.

There will be another physical release in RetroMadrid 2017 at the end of april. I do not know if it will be posible to order copies directly from their website, but i am gessing it will be possible somewhen in the future.

Gryzor

Guys, in case you haven't checked out the original Enciclopedia Homebrew - do try and find a copy. It's massive and it's beautiful. Lots of Amstrad material in it as well, and even though my Spanish is extremely BASIC (see what I did there) I had a great time reading or browsing through it. So when vol2 was announced I had to get it - that this awesome-looking game is a bonus to it is a different matter :)