News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

UWOL The quest for Money CPC Version, Why was this shelved?

Started by Puresox, 19:37, 30 January 17

Previous topic - Next topic

Puresox

I think I have asked this before , but I can't recall what transpired. If anyone has seen the Demo version of UWOL TQFM. it's hard not to be impressed by the production , The game looks really polished , and it appears to have had plenty of attention put into producing it . The demo is from 2013. I am mystified as to why a game was developed so far only to be left , as a Tantalus with only a quest for a key ..... Is there any hope for this being revived ?

Puresox

Nich

Quote from: Puresox on 19:37, 30 January 17
I am mystified as to why a game was developed so far only to be left , as a Tantalus with only a quest for a key .....

The rumours I heard at the time were that two of the developers fell out with each other, and the programmer doesn't intend to continue working on it.

Puresox

That doesn't bode well then . I suppose when it comes to  programming, for someone else to continue the development it would be very difficult to adapt. to finish developing in style of programming that is unique to the original programmers? ( And that is assuming a programmer would feel happy with another developer tampering with there creation?!).
Suppose I can only hope that There differences get resolved . Don't know why but this game  looks really decent .